DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    it's a bit of a grind to get through the intro quests tbh. and boring af. took me most of a morning. but at least it gave me something to do while grinding AC points

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Saturnine (06-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 22h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    Anyone have a guide start to finish from starting the game to getting the stamp what to do?
    So a quick overview after doing this on a few accounts. If you just want the stamp, basically you just have to follow the story and keep collecting resources and build what they tell you to (Don't bother upgrading the Crabulator, its a waste of resources) until you get to level 5; shortly after you get to level 5 you will eventually be asked to build the Festival Plaza (You can use your Star Neggs for this so you don't have to wait an hour to build it). After some dialogue you will be able to find some Yooyuball capsules. Once you find one of these it will kick off more dialogue and you will have access to the Crabby HQ. Shortly after that you will be sent a Neomail on your linked account saying you got the stamp.
    The whole ordeal takes around an hour or so start to finish by following this method. Hope this helps

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mikal For This Useful Post:

♥ bottledwater ♥ (06-10-2022),Charmander (06-10-2022),cornishwall (06-11-2022),Mario2302 (06-11-2022),phantasia (06-11-2022),TimeLord (06-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I can't seem to get to the point in the game where I can even unlock the Crabby HQ thingo. I've reached level 5 but am stuck on Skippi's quest of finding a mysterious object at Secret Beach. I can't even gather the Seashell from there.....
    Last edited by Strat; 06-10-2022 at 11:15 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 23h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    I can't seem to get to the point in the game where I can even unlock the Crabby HQ thingo. I've reached level 5 but am stuck on Skippi's quest of finding a mysterious object at Secret Beach. I can't even gather the Seashell from there.....
    I think I remember getting stuck on this from when I first played a long time ago. I'm looking at the guide for what I think is this quest on JN: do you have a basket to gather the shell with? I hope this can help!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Strat (06-11-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    1. Alright so once you are at level 5 then you need to build the Festival Plaza that is located in your Crabulator. It takes about an hour to build.
    2. After you built the plaza Skippi will talk about collecting Yoouy capsules. These will be located around the island. Just click to collect.
    3. Speak to Skippi again they they will talk about opening the capsules. Head to Crabby HQ and open the Yooyuball capsules. It appears some are time locked (30 min). So you may have to wait to unlock more. They will contain medals that can be exchanged for prizes.
    4. After opening your first capsule make sure to take to Skippi and they will talk about opening the Premium Emporium. Click on the event timer to access this.
    5. Click on the Free Pearly Neggs to collect then go back and talk to Skippi. Skippi will talk about buying a Yooyuball from The Premium Emporium. You'll need to collect enough medals from unlocking and opining capsules. IF you have enough Pearly neggs you can speed through it.

This is as far as I have gotten. I'll try and update this as I progress.

UPDATE! I just checked my inventory on my account and with completing these steps it did unlock the stamp. Also I did not read and saw @(you need an account to see links) already posted this. lol

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

♥ Rattata ♥ (06-10-2022),Strat (06-11-2022),TimeLord (06-11-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 23h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    I found there was a bit of a time delay between opening up my first yooyuball and getting the stamp so I'd also recommend refreshing your inventory now and then!

So much talking to Skippi. Even when she doesn't have a giant yellow exclamation point above her head. I think that helped.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    I think I remember getting stuck on this from when I first played a long time ago. I'm looking at the guide for what I think is this quest on JN: do you have a basket to gather the shell with? I hope this can help!

I have 19 baskets, but no option to collect/gather shells at all in the items list at Secret Beach :/ It's simply not there to select I don't know what to do with it, reckon I'm going to have to give up on attaining the stamp.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 23h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    I have 19 baskets, but no option to collect/gather shells at all in the items list at Secret Beach :/ It's simply not there to select I don't know what to do with it, reckon I'm going to have to give up on attaining the stamp.
    Oh shoot I'm so sorry to hear that! Outside of closing out of the app and restarting, I'm not sure what else could be done to trigger the item to show up.

For some of the people asking for a guide, I found some gameplay video on youtube. It doesn't have the Altador Cup and related festivities components since it was made back in July of 2021.

(you need an account to see links) - (you need an account to see links) - (you need an account to see links)

I checked for the Secret Beach scene and that quest line starts and the end of Part One and continues into the first couple minutes of Part Two.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Strat (06-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links), I'll go take a look and see if there was somewhere I went wrong. Is there a way to restart progress back to zero and try again with the same account or would I have to link another account somehow?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    25d 21h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links), I'll go take a look and see if there was somewhere I went wrong. Is there a way to restart progress back to zero and try again with the same account or would I have to link another account somehow?
    It's the tired IT question but have you tried closing the app and reopening it? If that doesn't work, you should be able to submit a report about the issue using your phones app store instead of restarting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cornishwall For This Useful Post:

Strat (06-11-2022)