58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m

Script Request: User Tagger with GUI / Mgmt Options

For ages I've been using the (you need an account to see links). It does great work, but it's got a few things missing for me to be able to love it!

For instance, there's no way to see who all you've tagged unless you happen to come across their profile onsite again. I'd love to see this same script, but with a manageable GUI somewhere - almost like a moderation panel where I could re-tag or change colors without navigating to their profile or latest Neoboard post.

Maybe it could be placed on your Profile Preferences page, or something? I'm not entirely sure how it'd work. The ability to just view or even download a .txt all the users I currently have tagged would be good - that way I could keep tabs on things, and I could easily redo the configuration if the script ever gets cleared and all my tags disappear.

This may be too big for a script, or it may not even be possible - I'm not sure how these types of values are stored. If it's impossible, that's okay! I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Ghast (08-01-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-02-2022),Zenitsu (06-05-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    The user/post hider script I made has something like this all in one place, but not nearly as elegant (a drop down menu where you can see the block reason when selected), so I can't imagine it would be difficult to have something like this for the usertagger. That said, I know there are better ways to store it than how I did it. I'm tempted to take on the challenge, but I've got a lot going on with my job right now and I gotta minimize distractions because I will find literally any project more interesting and then lose all self control, lmao. If for some reason nobody has done this a month or two from now I will gladly fuck around with it a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

The user/post hider script I made has something like this all in one place, but not nearly as elegant (a drop down menu where you can see the block reason when selected), so I can't imagine it would be difficult to have something like this for the usertagger. That said, I know there are better ways to store it than how I did it. I'm tempted to take on the challenge, but I've got a lot going on with my job right now and I gotta minimize distractions because I will find literally any project more interesting and then lose all self control, lmao. If for some reason nobody has done this a month or two from now I will gladly fuck around with it a bit.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    No problem at all! I'm happy to use multiple scripts, too > Moar for me!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-04-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Bumping. Anyone interested in taking a crack at this? 👀

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) here's my basic attempt. I hijacked that big ugly yellow question mark button to give you this table. Hopefully this works otherwise I'll find somewhere else to get creative (Neoboard settings?)

Take that original script and add this to the very end of it:
    Last edited by Bat; 08-02-2022 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Test

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (08-01-2022),Hall (08-26-2022),RealisticError (08-02-2022),Zenitsu (08-16-2022)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    That "code" BB code element is a busted mess, @(you need an account to see links), but I think that I've gotten it sorted in this case. The snippet you shared should be displaying properly now. Can you give it another try, @(you need an account to see links)?

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    That "code" BB code element is a busted mess, @(you need an account to see links), but I think that I've gotten it sorted in this case. The snippet you shared should be displaying properly now. Can you give it another try, @(you need an account to see links)?
    YESSSS it works!! I can now easily see everyone I've tagged, and why, and the color. This is perfect! Thank you both so much for your hard work - this makes life a LOT easier!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Zachafer (08-04-2022)