Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ๐ŸŒˆ Happy 2nd "We Can Say Gay on the NeoBoards" Month!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    81d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h N/A
    ๐ŸŒˆ Happy Pride Month y'all! ๐ŸŒˆ

Like many others, I don't have any personal stories or wins to share. I follow several LGBTQIA+ creators on YouTube and do my best to support their content by being a Patron and donating to any causes/organizations they support and endorse. I've been heavily into webcomics for several years now and do my part to support the fabulously talented LGBTQIA+ community on WebToons by fast-passing their comics as often as possible. It may not seem like much, but content creators rely on engagement with their audience to not only stay relevant but to also make a living, and I always urge my friends/family to actively engage in and support their content.

Some of the nicest, sweetest, and most down to earth people I know are a part of this community and I hope we, as a society, can shed the stigma behind gender norms, heteronormativity, diversity and representation.

I wish nothing but the best, peace, and happiness to every soul out there, struggling to be seen, heard, loved, and represented. Much love! โ™ฅ

Special thanks to (you need an account to see links) for my adorable Ryu, and (you need an account to see links) for my galaxy pumpkin! โ™ฅ

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ismira For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (06-12-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (06-08-2022)

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    wait what, second? o_o
    i missed a lot in two years! Happy pride everyone! <3
    If someone had asked me if i saw a possibility of talk of pride on neopets I never would have imagined that day would come.
    Thanks to neopets I didn't feel alone when I started to realize I was bisexual. I always thought about what is good and bad according to what my parents told me, but I never gave myself the opportunity to experience what was actually good and bad according to me
    Thanks to the people I met and became friends with, I was able to talk about these topics that were not touched on anywhere before and now I'm here realizing things have changed
    im about to cry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Evangelion For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (06-08-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Happy Pride everyone! ๐ŸŒˆ

I'm actually traveling to NYC next week and I'm really excited to be with my bf and celebrate pride there.
    Also, I did a pride photoshoot to my puppies last year and planning to do one again this year now that they're adults. Will share them here whenever they're ready!

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (06-08-2022),kittyray (06-07-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Happy Pride everyone!!! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
    Here's hoping this is the year Illusen and Jhudora hold hands!

I don't usually do much to celebrate anymore since the parade is a little overstimulating for me but I will be self reflecting on how far I've come in self acceptance and understanding.
    Last edited by Jackalope; 06-08-2022 at 04:29 PM.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (06-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    this is all awesome!!! happy pride month <3 <3 <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Happy Pride!!!! ๐ŸŒˆ
    My heart has gay flutters seeing Captain Mirsha's mention of her gf on Neo
    Last edited by sanrio; 06-10-2022 at 06:52 PM. Reason: typo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    33d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Happy Pride month everyone ๐ŸŒˆ

Crazy it's already been 2 years!

Don't have any stories but I do enjoy reading all the ones posted on here Hope you all have a great rest of the year.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doggie For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (06-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    ๐ŸŒˆ Happy Pride everyone! ๐ŸŒˆ

Yaaas the news about the captain of shenkuu made me so happy! this smile is dedicated to neopets, because it is thanks to the community that I met BEAUTIFUL people, especially two (gay) friends that I adore (they know, I adore you guys! <3 ) and supported me a loooot! It was only a couple of years ago that I could say; I'm pansexual with demisexual characteristics, and that's okay! because I was a little scared, my brother declared himself gay years ago, and for my parents it was something that took them a long time to assimilate (they thought they had failed as parents by working all day AAAAH!) and this is interesting; in a recent conversation with my mother, she told me: that day could have been one of the strongest of my life, but it was thanks to you, that you said that you loved your brother as a person, just as he is now, I understood that I love my son in the same way I screamed internally! like i said, i was sooo scared (I had to take psychological therapy!), and thanks to my friends and now my family, i could feel comfortable!

That's why I hope this isn't just about the month, feel proud of who you are! ๐ŸŒˆ

Btw I'd love a scene for the Ryus with rainbows, just saying!

Oh ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Polarchuck For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-18-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Happy pride everyone! I remember when lgbt talk was unbanned it was such a fun day. everyone was reintroducing themselves and although there was some drama, I fondly remember it as one of neopets best days

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Oh I actually have just gone through identity-related personal growth! I've been out for a long time and there's nothing going on in my life romantically so I didn't think there'd be anything recent for me to talk about here, but it's a Pride Month miracle?

Spoilering because it got long and turned into like a diary entry / therapy session / ironically a love letter to a straight friend, but idk it's like I didn't even consider that I had closet-related stuff to work on still and now I know I actually can be way more relaxed.

...and then my other answer re: celebrating Pride is on Friday the friends I watch Drag Race with are turning that into a pre-drink event and going out in the Village after. They say we will be quote "channeling Euphoria", and while half of my brain says "guys we're like 28-35" the other half says "fuck ya covered in glitter"
    Last edited by Druid; 06-23-2022 at 03:00 AM.

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

Ferengi (06-23-2022),Houndoom (06-28-2022),kittyray (06-23-2022),Siebenschlaefer (06-25-2022)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast