Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Red face Getting more userbars + slots

I've been visiting Clraik more often now just for fun and I'm interested in gaining more slots and userbars, I got my 3rd userbar but I can only use 2.

Whats an easy way to get there?

I already got these:
    Buddies
    Eggcelent
    Proud
    Chill
    Pokemon Master - Pikachu
    Ryugotchi
    Count to 10,000 (New)
    Repular (New)
    Pokemon Master - Vulpix (New)
    Pokemon Master - Eevee (New)
    Pokemon Master - Buizel (New)
    Stayin' Cool - All 10 colors (New)
    Music Lover (New)
    +Repsome (New)

Currently trying to get these bars
    baka
    melodic
    party time
    welcome wagon
    reprageous
    pooper scooper
    ryusitters club
    tipsy

Last edited by Kibba; 07-07-2022 at 12:42 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-07-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links)! Glad to see you are loving to collect userbars on site! You are limited on what userbars you can display based on how many categories you have unlocked.

In addition to your cK rank and VIP slots the categories are as follows:

• cK Honors
    • cK Misc
    • Pokemon
    • Altador Cup
    • Penalties

The more of those categories that you unlock the more userbars you can display.

If you want to learn more about userbars I would check out the following Thread:

(you need an account to see links)

It also appears that you do have the Chill Userbar unlocked. Congrats and happy userbar hunting!

I should also add that Lifetime VIP also has the perk of adding I believe 2 userbar slots if you have not maxed out your slots.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (05-31-2022),Ice (05-31-2022),Kibba (05-31-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    looks like the magnanimous ruler of userbars has awarded you the Chill UB since you posted this!

have you seen the UB master post? It's got the inventory of what UBs are available and how to get them, and is the place where we brainstorm solutions for ones we haven't solved yet.

edit - ninja'd by GWN

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Charmander (05-31-2022),Ice (05-31-2022),Kibba (05-31-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (05-31-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    447 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Good luck hunting for userbars! It's a very fun quest here on ck for sure
    I'd also recommend the userbars master post Alister has linked above, and also add that you will probably have to wait quite a bit to get tipsy... so it's a patience test now!

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-31-2022),Kibba (05-31-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Collecting UBs is really fun, some are links to seasonal events but you can get there step by step. In meantime there anothers that you can get as specified on the thread above.

Also may I suggest trying the Ryugotchis? It's an interactive digital ck pet UB :3 You can find more about it (you need an account to see links), you can collect paints and scenes for your Ryu too

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kibba (05-31-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Hi @(you need an account to see links)! Glad to see you are loving to collect userbars on site! You are limited on what userbars you can display based on how many categories you have unlocked.

In addition to your cK rank and VIP slots the categories are as follows:

• cK Honors
    • cK Misc
    • Pokemon
    • Altador Cup
    • Penalties

The more of those categories that you unlock the more userbars you can display.

If you want to learn more about userbars I would check out the following Thread:

It also appears that you do have the Chill Userbar unlocked. Congrats and happy userbar hunting!

I should also add that Lifetime VIP also has the perk of adding I believe 2 userbar slots if you have not maxed out your slots.
    Thanks!

It says that I can get a pokemon UB by posting ''Gotta collect 'em all!''
    Is that one still running?

I guess I'll have to do 50 posts to get the Pikachu Pokemon Master UB. Do they have to be in the Pokemon Forums? Or just 50 post in general

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    looks like the magnanimous ruler of userbars has awarded you the Chill UB since you posted this!

have you seen the UB master post? It's got the inventory of what UBs are available and how to get them, and is the place where we brainstorm solutions for ones we haven't solved yet.

edit - ninja'd by GWN
    Checking this ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Good luck hunting for userbars! It's a very fun quest here on ck for sure
    I'd also recommend the userbars master post Alister has linked above, and also add that you will probably have to wait quite a bit to get tipsy... so it's a patience test now!
    Guess I will get Drunk before I get Tipsy HAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Collecting UBs is really fun, some are links to seasonal events but you can get there step by step. In meantime there anothers that you can get as specified on the thread above.

Also may I suggest trying the Ryugotchis? It's an interactive digital ck pet UB :3 You can find more about it (you need an account to see links), you can collect paints and scenes for your Ryu too
    I have been ignoring the Ryugotchis UB for a long time, I guess It's time to do this! Thanks!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) ! Good luck collecting userbars!!! It’s definitely a fun thing to do on here!
    For the Pokémon bars you don’t have to only post in Pokémon threads/about Pokémon, just general posts/replies.
    There are some threads that won’t count towards a post but they usually will say they don’t count before you click them!
    (I’m super close to Vulpix, myself!)
    Also, congrats on the chill avatar!

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

Kibba (05-31-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    If your after the baka ub then I'd suggest being more active around the anime forum We still haven't figured out what the exact way to unlock it is yet but I found that just engaging in anime topics helped me unlock mine.
    Last edited by Hollow; 05-31-2022 at 12:40 PM.

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Kibba (05-31-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    If your after the baka ub then I'd suggest being more active around the anime forum We still haven't figured out what the exact way to unlock it is yet but I found that just engaging in anime topics helped me unlock mine.
    YESSS! Definitely gonna be more active now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pillowfighter View Post
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) ! Good luck collecting userbars!!! It’s definitely a fun thing to do on here!
    For the Pokémon bars you don’t have to only post in Pokémon threads/about Pokémon, just general posts/replies.
    There are some threads that won’t count towards a post but they usually will say they don’t count before you click them!
    (I’m super close to Vulpix, myself!)
    Also, congrats on the chill avatar!
    Thank you!
    Good luck with Vulpix, I'll try to catch Pikachu

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

OMG I just got an egg! I have to continue taking care of more Ryugotchis to open the egg?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (05-31-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    ]

OMG I just got an egg! I have to continue taking care of more Ryugotchis to open the egg?
    It will hatch in 30 min frame I believe. Ryus get an update every 25-30min iirc. Congratulations on being a new parent, wonder what it will be c:

Also scooping 1500 poops or taking care of x number unique Ryus can get you 2 UBs

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kibba (05-31-2022)