26/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Heya Rose and welcome!

Gardening is such a nice & relaxing pastime! What particular things are you growing at the moment?

I've been looking for my milkweed seeds that I bought back with my college stuff, but no luck yet :') I'd like to grow them to attract Monarchs to my yard and provide the caterpillars with food to eat! Before college/moving houses, there was a trellis and small rectangular patch of dirt where I'd keep my own little garden every year and I grew green beans, a few sunflowers/cosmos, and mint/basil. One of my goals for the future is to build/buy a greenhouse and grow unusual berries, like pineberries, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Hi Rose! Welcome to cK!
    Glad to see another keen gardener on here. My wife and I have been spending time out in our yard lately adding to the plant collection. We have a lot of succulents for low maintenance as well as a few Australian native shrubs/bushes/trees as well.

Here is an example of what we have done with the yard so far:
    Whoa, this looks incredible!!

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Strat (05-29-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh wow you guys are way more hardcore than me! Lol. I typically just grow a few veggies and herbs every year. Right now we have beets, carrots, zucchini and cucumber planted. Growing some thyme, oregano and rosemary in little pots. We're renting the place we're at right now so we don't have a ton of freedom with the yard sadly. But we're hoping to buy a house next year and then we'll really be able to go crazy with all the gardening stuff

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Hi Rose! Welcome to cK!
    Glad to see another keen gardener on here. My wife and I have been spending time out in our yard lately adding to the plant collection. We have a lot of succulents for low maintenance as well as a few Australian native shrubs/bushes/trees as well.

Here is an example of what we have done with the yard so far:
    oooh very nice! I have free range chickens so I can't have nice things like that lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Roserathian View Post
    Oh wow you guys are way more hardcore than me! Lol. I typically just grow a few veggies and herbs every year. Right now we have beets, carrots, zucchini and cucumber planted. Growing some thyme, oregano and rosemary in little pots. We're renting the place we're at right now so we don't have a ton of freedom with the yard sadly. But we're hoping to buy a house next year and then we'll really be able to go crazy with all the gardening stuff
    Good luck with the future purchase of your own home. Once you do and you start on your own garden with no rules around what you can and can't do, it will be very hard to stop haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello Rose, and welcome to cK! I also like to draw and play video games Hope to see you more around the forums!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So nice meeting you all!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I've had an account here since 2018 but never made a proper intro... oops. I've been lurking for way too long so I figured it's about time I say hello

My name is Rose, I've been playing neo since 2005. I have a huge passion for the site. Despite all the crappy changes and death of flash it's this little corner of the internet that just feels very comforting for me. I can't seem to stop coming back to it.

Other than neo I enjoy drawing and playing games in my free time, as well as gardening It's nice to finally meet you all!
    Hey there, Rose! Nice to meet you.
    What kind of games do you like to play?

For me is the same, I have a huge passion for Neo but I'm annoyed by a lot of things.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Hey there, Rose! Nice to meet you.
    What kind of games do you like to play?

For me is the same, I have a huge passion for Neo but I'm annoyed by a lot of things.
    I love fantasy rpgs! A few of my fave series are Final Fantasy, Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls how about you?

Yeah I feel like TNT has just dropped the ball so much in the past 10 years I'm pretty cynical at this point, though lately there seems to be more genuine effort and you can tell at least some of the staff really care at least. I'm glad the site isn't dead yet.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hi Skies!

Unfortunately I don't have much to show for my garden at the moment, spring starts pretty late here in Canada so I've only got some sad sprouts right now!

Thanks for the kind welcome
    Hey, another fellow Canadian! Welcome to the community. A bit late to welcome you... but I hope you've been enjoying the forums!

What interests you the most here at clraik? Have you looked into collecting some userbars for your profile? They can be addicting.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    707 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Welcome to clraik Rose! Great to see another fellow Canadian on the site! What do you like to draw? Or what is your drawing style! We do have some lovely art threads here that may interest you! I'd love to see your garden when it's ready. I have some smaller gardens but they have low needs and maintenance perennials so I am by no means a green thumb. However I would love to learn more! Welcome to clraik and see you around the forum!