Thread: Share some of your shiny finds! Also, if you could change any shiny color, what would it be?

Threaded View

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Share some of your shiny finds! Also, if you could change any shiny color, what would it be?

Anything from outbreaks/mass outbreaks to soft-resetting, the masuda method, random encounters, chaining, hordes, etc.!

(you need an account to see links)

Are there any shiny finds you've been super proud of, and which game did you encounter them in? Still hunting for anything?

Additionally, if you could change the shiny color of any Pokemon (or a few!), what would you change it to?

--------------------------------------------

In terms of shiny encounters for me, I think I'm most proud of the shiny Magikarp I found while searching for Feebas after resetting my game in Pokemon Ruby, the shiny Seviper I found in a friend safari in X/Y, and the shiny Zorua/alpha Misdreavus I found in Legends: Arceus.

I'd love to encounter a shiny Spiritomb in Legends: Arceus, but that will take some time

With shiny colors, I do wish Espeon was something other than green (maybe something like yellow or light blue?) and Golduck was yellow, since shiny Psyduck is blue.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (05-29-2022),Zenitsu (05-28-2022)