5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

Question about scripts/bots.

Hi there! Recently came back to Neo in a fit of boredom after quitting for a few years. Wasn't originally a member of this forum in particular, but where I came from initially is dead. Sadge.

Anyway. I'm considering paying for VIP here, but... there's absolutely no way to tell before throwing money at you guys whether or not the scripts I would be interested in even work or function on the new version of the Neopets site due to being unable to access the threads.(I understand fully why I cannot access them, I am not complaining about that at all, so please do not misunderstand.)

I don't want to pay and then find out that what I'm interested in doesn't actually work. So I guess what I'm asking is -- do all of the current userscripts/bots that have active threads in their respective sections function correctly as of current? And if not, could someone, at the very least, if possible, please put together a list of what *does* seem to work correctly? It would be super helpful and appreciated. Thank you.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Please, please, please check the support threads as there's a discussion on whether or not the program/script is working currently. Both programmers and users are always posting feedback.

Our official programs are continuously being updated (over 10 years) on a pretty consistent basis.

Same goes for our official user scripts, which have been working regardless of StackPath, thanks to the talented author.

TL;DR - Read the support threads to get your answer. But yes, our bots work.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-16-2022),Cherubi (05-16-2022),Cinnamoroll (05-16-2022),♥ Rokon ♥ (05-16-2022)

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    @(you need an account to see links) Hi! Thanks for the help, but can you please direct me to where the support threads are exactly? I'm not new to forums in the least but I'm having trouble locating them. I thought maybe the threads for the specific scripts I was after were those, but I can't even access them to see the discussion contained within, which is why I was asking this question to begin with.
    Last edited by Rokon; 05-16-2022 at 07:07 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumiku View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Hi! Thanks for the help, but can you please direct me to where the support threads are exactly? I'm not new to forums in the least but I'm having trouble locating them. I thought maybe the threads for the specific bots/scripts I was after were those, but I can't even access them to see the discussion contained within, which is why I was asking this question to begin with.
    The discussion threads are public but are most easily found on the OG bot download post.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-16-2022),♥ Rokon ♥ (05-16-2022)

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    The discussion threads are public but are most easily found on the OG bot download post.
    That's great for the programs and I do thank you for your assistance for those, but you can't read the threads for the userscripts like you can for the main programs. You're locked out with the message saying to increase your rank. So you can't read any of the discussion or see any potential problems.

I do appreciate the help at least. I suppose my last message was a bit of a moot point since I was indeed assured everything currently up does work. Sorry about this. I'm not trying to cause problems or seem argumentative.
    Last edited by Rokon; 05-16-2022 at 07:34 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    That's great for the programs and I do thank you for your assistance for those, but you can't read the threads for the userscripts like you can for the main programs. You're locked out with the message saying to increase your rank. So you can't read any of the discussion or see any potential problems.

I do appreciate the help at least. I suppose my last message was a bit of a moot point since I was indeed assured everything currently up does work. Sorry about this. I'm not trying to cause problems or seem argumentative.
    I'm a user of the scripts more than the bots as I'm on a mac - can say that it's worth every penny. Cut my dailies time from 2.5 hours to <1 hour and I get to enjoy going through all the pages.

Edit: On top of all the avatars that I can get without even being at my desk.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (05-16-2022),♥ Rokon ♥ (05-16-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) You've gotten some more of your questions answered! Please read posts/descriptions to all bots thoroughly as it won't take much of your time and will go a long way, as I hinted in my initial reply.

Look around the homepage to see all of our different sections. The (you need an account to see links) section will help you with quite a lot of your botting and non-botting Neopets experience. Stickied topics in forum sections are usually your best start.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

11. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ Rokon ♥ (05-16-2022)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    63d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Anyway. I'm considering paying for VIP here, but... there's absolutely no way to tell before throwing money at you guys whether or not the scripts I would be interested in even work or function on the new version of the Neopets site due to being unable to access the threads.(I understand fully why I cannot access them, I am not complaining about that at all, so please do not misunderstand.)
    Most Userscripts work on the new updated version of the Neopets layout.
    If you have specific scripts in mind that you have questions about, feel free to ask and hopefully someone can answer whether or not they work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

♥ Rokon ♥ (05-16-2022)

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Thank you everyone. Sorry again for causing any issues.