Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m

Issue with Flash/Pale Moon - Getting 'undefined' score

Has anyone experienced this issue of getting an 'undefined' score playing flash games in Pale Moon? I was able to send once with AoB, once without, but other times am getting an undefined error. Not sure why?

Apologize if this is in the wrong section!

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Is there any chance that this is StackPath related, @(you need an account to see links)? If you're encountering those all-white validation pages as you're browsing around Neopets, then those pages can also interrupt your score submission when playing games. A trick to work around that would be to keep a separate tab open in your browser that you can refresh to trigger validation again before you submit your score. If you can clear the validation page away before submitting, then your scores should go through as expected.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

♥ bottledwater ♥ (05-15-2022),DrillyGang (05-17-2022),Mario2302 (05-17-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Thank you @(you need an account to see links)! I believe that was the issue! Thought it might have do with the score value like the new converted games (which doesn't make any sense since it's an old flash game), didn't even think of StackPath!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bottledwater For This Useful Post:

Bat (05-15-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    There *MUST* be a more viable solution to this than just keeping a refresh tab open 24/7, like a solution to prevent it from happening. Does anyone know the when, where, how, why, etc. of how it started? x_x
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillyGang View Post
    There *MUST* be a more viable solution to this than just keeping a refresh tab open 24/7, like a solution to prevent it from happening. Does anyone know the when, where, how, why, etc. of how it started? x_x
    There really isn't though. All we can do is try to give workarounds for when stackpath is going berserk.
    You don't have to have one open 24/7 but def when trying to get your flash game scores in or at least for now.
    just think about it like this: what's more frustrating; refreshing a page so that good score actually goes through or not doing it cause you're not feeling like it and getting stackpathed out of a trophy because of that.

Hopefully stackpath will settle down soon so we won't have to deal with this extra step but for me it's already become a second nature.i play the game, open the highscore table in a new tab, let it load and send the score.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillyGang View Post
    no, that legitimately is the best solution haha.....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    There really isn't though. All we can do is try to give workarounds for when stackpath is going berserk.
    You don't have to have one open 24/7 but def when trying to get your flash game scores in or at least for now.
    just think about it like this: what's more frustrating; refreshing a page so that good score actually goes through or not doing it cause you're not feeling like it and getting stackpathed out of a trophy because of that.

Hopefully stackpath will settle down soon so we won't have to deal with this extra step but for me it's already become a second nature.i play the game, open the highscore table in a new tab, let it load and send the score.
    you right, you right, i've sent about 25 game scores that i played by mf'n hand (like Snow Wars II, Eliv Thade, Meerca Chase II, etc. etc.) and had the undefined error, i almost ripped my hair out and put my head into my monitor. x__x;

10/10 way easier to have a refresh tab open, facts.
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Try Waterfox instead, much more reliable