Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

assistance in locating petpet park resources

i was wondering if anyone could assist in locating files for the now closed petpet park. we know the file(s) exist but neo_truths won't give them to ANYONE but petpet park rebuild and a good number of the games and etc are FOREVER lost if that group dies ...wondering if anyone could help me out to getting this world preseved. We have a 2014 file list for what we need and even what the color bottles names are are but wondering if someone could help me out on this so i can restore this world to its former glory. The file set they found was from 2011 and well, has no effective value to gaining neopoints and etc. This game closed on neopets in 2014 and i do not want any identiciable information, just the swfs, maps and etc so the world can be brought back to life.

this is the stuff ive been able to restore so far without this resource:

66 base petpets(red, blue.yellow. green, purpple brown etc)
    a handful of clothes
    several games were located and sent to the right places....

i have fully working flash and video animations sets of the petpets but i really don't want to redraw the other assets if i can avoid it.

the list of games im seeking:

blocktacular
    celestrial springing(very similar to super hasssee bounce)
    cardcasters and its resources
    3 ring soaker
    water cannon game(can't think of the name off hand)
    puka time smoothie
    frantic farmer
    baking game
    many of these games have not been seen since 2014 and its believed neopets is the source as in petpet park rebuilds discord is LOTS of pre development art like hand drawn images.....of final games.

the color bottles are all in one folder and well, would have colors and apperances names in their names in the following format " SPECIES then in each species folder COLOR_Species.swf" theirs a big list of 404 ones in archive org for petpetpark.com to show you what the file format was....

the easy part : this game was HUGELY tied to its files being where they are so if you find GAMES, you likely found all the games, if you find the avatar folder, you likely got all the avatars. the maps if you can get them i would love it, but at this point im more into recovering the color bottles as someone already gave me jpegs of the 2014 space in extreme detail i can build off if need be.
    Last edited by petpet002; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:42 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petpet002 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (3 Weeks Ago),Erik. (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (4 Weeks Ago),Shawn (4 Weeks Ago),Synth Salazzle (4 Weeks Ago),TimeLord (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Have you used waybackmachine to gather any assets from the urls themselves? I don't know how effective this would be for PPP. But I've used it to grab flash games from websites that are either long gone, or were remodeled with the flash files removed.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Daffodil (3 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synth Salazzle View Post
    Have you used waybackmachine to gather any assets from the urls themselves? I don't know how effective this would be for PPP. But I've used it to grab flash games from websites that are either long gone, or were remodeled with the flash files removed.
    this was done ages ago. this is how we got the basic petpets and such from the game. was hoping someone here mabe had equal access as someone mabe could get them for me. the multi colored petpet is a fully tricked out petpet and well, petpet park had 400 color bottles or so. i fond this forum due to the psot about neo_trruths and well,we know they got it off a neopets server as all teh art from the group that won't give it up and isn't making any progess on a lot of it. they already gave up per their discord on cardcasters, and many of the single player games...but not letting anyone else try at them who can. hoping someone can assist here in saving this game as neopets seems to have a REALLY open policy on fan games lately with grundo's cafe(a literal neopets clone of its early days) but....if no one gets the files its gonna die and be lost to time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petpet002 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by petpet002 View Post
    this was done ages ago. this is how we got the basic petpets and such from the game. was hoping someone here mabe had equal access as someone mabe could get them for me. the multi colored petpet is a fully tricked out petpet and well, petpet park had 400 color bottles or so. i fond this forum due to the psot about neo_trruths and well,we know they got it off a neopets server as all teh art from the group that won't give it up and isn't making any progess on a lot of it. they already gave up per their discord on cardcasters, and many of the single player games...but not letting anyone else try at them who can. hoping someone can assist here in saving this game as neopets seems to have a REALLY open policy on fan games lately with grundo's cafe(a literal neopets clone of its early days) but....if no one gets the files its gonna die and be lost to time.
    Some might, but not to be rude I don't think people who have DB access is willing to admit to someone who just signed up that they have it.
    That said, I'm willing to be a proxy. If anyone has access to the files I can send them along while you remain anonymous, sort of like a middle man.
    I'm a major lost media nerd so I'm willing to get involved if anyone would rather do things that way.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Some might, but not to be rude I don't think people who have DB access is willing to admit to someone who just signed up that they have it.
    That said, I'm willing to be a proxy. If anyone has access to the files I can send them along while you remain anonymous, sort of like a middle man.
    I'm a major lost media nerd so I'm willing to get involved if anyone would rather do things that way.
    i am 100% for not saying who gave me the files, or we can make you a nice avatar out of the files for you with a cool name as if you get me the files, i can reassemble any of the 55 color bottles x9 pets...and attach all the clothes to them(once i get done getting sorting them that is)

thanks to "pick any name" and appearance is also a fun option. the last guy who gave us the still maps got the project renamed after what he called the files.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    in fact the sooner the files are found(pm synth...) for what the files are called) the sooner id like to pull this thread so nobody knows that its being looked for....
    . unlike most searches one of the handy things was archive.org did save hte filenames themselves under a handy list called assst_list.xml and whats not there i detailed out whats not on that list thats important.

that info sat there since 2012 and slso their was a alterante domain mttv.com that supposedly held these files upto 2016(the game clsoed in 2014).

pm me and i'lll share what i know to make thsi easy for you....

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I haven't had any DMs yet unfortunately

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I haven't had any DMs yet unfortunately
    the reason i asked so openly is these files have not updated since 2014 and well, mabe a packrat still exists who had them and game score cheating and autoplayers COULD of been made for this game as the following games were clones....

celestrial springing=super hassee bounce

blocktackular= likely based off destruct o match

dead pin bowling= lost city lanes

how do i know this works? the following games were saved this way and are now PLAYABLE offline! ....invasion blastoids was a rsskinned version of the temple game in ppp and was found by loading swf version "0" of it. coal mine wars was a reskin of the game boat blasters and also came up using 0 as a swf version. so did neeterball, they didn't even bother to RENAME it. now known as pakaio.

figuring someone may of *accidentally* saved this stuff and not realized it.
    How would i check the game ids of the stuff thats preserved for a range to look in? we know the high score table used neopets to do it.
    if your not comfortable with telling me, please dm the proxy or ask me by private message as oddly , even a directory listing might show me what i need to have as their was a brief time when neopets left the site where it instead of a 404 it gave a file lsiting....i have torn this games as3 code apart and its a VERY pragmatically programmed game with hard paths for nearly everything in the code from what i can get from archive.org and was able to produce a 400 file list of the color bottle locations. which are REALLY what im looking for. i was given a static set of maps from a whale in the game which quite honestly i don't care if i restore the interactive ones at this point or not as well quite honestly the avatar art is what i most want to preserve as its a nightmare to redraw.
    Last edited by petpet002; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:12 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to petpet002 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (3 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    the reason i asked so openly is these files have not updated since 2014 and well, mabe a packrat still exists who had them and game score cheating and autoplayers COULD of been made for this game as the following games were clones....

how do i know this works? the following games were saved this way and are now PLAYABLE offline! ....invasion blastoids was a rsskinned version of the temple game in ppp and was found by loading swf version "0" of it. coal mine wars was a reskin of the game boat blasters and also came up using 0 as a swf version. so did neeterball, they didn't even bother to RENAME it. now known as pakaio.

How would i check the game ids of the stuff thats preserved for a range to look in? we know the high score table used neopets to do it.
    if your not comfortable with telling me, please dm the proxy or ask me by private message as oddly , even a directory listing might show me what i need to have as their was a brief time when neopets left the site where it instead of a 404 it gave a file lsiting....i have torn this games as3 code apart and its a VERY pragmatically programmed game with hard paths for nearly everything in the code from what i can get from archive.org and was able to produce a 400 file list of the color bottle locations. which are REALLY what im looking for. i was given a static set of maps from a whale in the game which quite honestly i don't care if i restore the interactive ones at this point or not as well quite honestly the avatar art is what i most want to preserve as its a nightmare to redraw.

If anyone is willing to do this i have no trouble getting gift cards or prepaid visa cards etc but i do not want to put publically how much i am willing to pay as it depends on what you can get. THE color bottles are the BIG thing im looking for, maps would be nice and the games we can discuss. this game should be easy to find for anyone with access as the thing has a lot of hard coding so if its moved too much, it plain out won't work. not comfortable with dealing with me, please contact the proxy and we'll go from there.
    Last edited by petpet002; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:01 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Do you know exactly what you're looking for? Any idea on file names? I have the files for petpetpark/petpetparkgame, but not finding anything matching the game names you provided (blocktackular, etc.).
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------