Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The C U R S E D "Site Verification" -- How the hell do you all deal with it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

The C U R S E D "Site Verification" -- How the hell do you all deal with it?

So this freaking CURSE i guess i picked up randomly because I have the luck of dies because they're struck by an airplaine toilet that fell from the sky (from the airplane it originated from obv. -- it's not just some random toilet doot dooting along the sky lmao) ~ but that should basically paint the picture of how lucky i tend to be, so I thought I was the only chump with this issue, of Neo needing to site verify every 3-7 clicks/pages. But I learned recently that I am not, and the past month, maybe two months, has been absolute craparoni and cheese, because it's interfering with my ability to play flash games for avatars or trophies, as 75%++ of the time, it wants to verify the site when I send my score, so it comes back not having sent, after I spent 10 minutes, 30 minutes, even 60+ minutes grinding through a tedious game that already lowkey makes me want to eat glass. x__x

So my questions;

1) what the HELL can I do to get around it? is it because of my browser? because I use a certain version of Pale Moon utilized to still run Flash player, and I don't know of a working alternative, though I have this issue on Microsoft Edge on my laptop too, as well as Google Chrome + Samsung internet on my Android phone. >__<

2) this one is a very important question, and also my last because i was 300% banking on my first question being answered and being enough lol, but is there a way around this, specifically in means of gameplaying? Preferably without having to use SS'ers? As much as I hate some of the games, my smol ego can't take the hit of me not having the satisfaction of me torturing myself by playing the games legit for my avatars and trophies.

lastly, this thread is a comfort zone for those affected by the traumatic curse of "Site Verification" so please share your words of support, pitch some ideas, make some memes, let it all out here folks <3 this is the place for that. <3

may we rid ourselves and the site of this curse once and for all! AND HOPEFULLY FREAKIN SOON x__X like before Altador Cup, because sheesh i'll blow my brains out having to deal with this every few Slushie Slingers, Shootout Showdown, Make Some Noises, or YYB games! x_x The best part of those games is the STREAMLINE of it (even tho its guised monotony lmao but shhh we dont talk about that)

THANKS 4 COMING TO MY TED TALK FYORA BLESS <3
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrillyGang For This Useful Post:

Corliss (05-25-2022),Meepit (05-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This is them attempting to stop people using programs to automate things. I agree, it's annoying, especially since programs still work.

With regards to having issues when you send scores, what I found works is that I refresh on a different page before sending my score. That way, if the site requires verification, it's done on a separate page / tab.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Neo1337 For This Useful Post:

DrillyGang (05-11-2022),Ice (05-11-2022),lluvia (05-19-2022),Meepit (05-11-2022),Miri (05-11-2022),TimeLord (05-11-2022),turbo (06-01-2022),Unlucky (06-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo1337 View Post
    This is them attempting to stop people using programs to automate things. I agree, it's annoying, especially since programs still work.

With regards to having issues when you send scores, what I found works is that I refresh on a different page before sending my score. That way, if the site requires verification, it's done on a separate page / tab.
    Let me try this and i'll report back if it works or not, because that sounds a lil too good to be true (not saying it is, but I have trust issues haha)
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

Pronouns
    Demon
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    34d 20h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo1337 View Post

yeah this worked for a friend of mine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillyGang View Post
    Let me try this and i'll report back if it works or not, because that sounds a lil too good to be true (not saying it is, but I have trust issues haha)
    Haha by all means. It worked for me, hopefully it does for you as well.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

galaxystar (06-03-2022),Meepit (05-11-2022),Neo1337 (05-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I have been trying to move all my stuff with this dumb shit interrupting me constantly. I just got pissed off closed my laptop and walked away lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Every 5 minutes or so it shows the Site Verification page, which runs a bit of obfuscated javascript to set 3 cookies (DGCC, DCSS & DSR). Every time you visit a new page it checks to see if these cookies exist and aren't over the time period, if they are then it loads the verification page again. This is why refreshing a different page before sending your score works.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clumpylad For This Useful Post:

alenka (06-26-2022),Mario2302 (05-20-2022),nataurs (05-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillyGang View Post
    this def works at ALL times, just load a different page and when it has loaded immediately send the score and you're good to go.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It might be possible to make a script/extension to load the page with no cookies and grab the new ones every minute or so in a different tab.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

(you need an account to see links)

This extension here for chrome seems to work well, just log into neopets, open a page that has a low bandwidth for faster refreshing (I recommend the email change page), then open the plugin set interval to 10-20 seconds then just leave the tab open in the background. It should work to prevent the site verification popup.

Not sure if reloading the same page every 10 seconds will flag as suspicious though.