Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone. Returning member here.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome, officially! Wow, you've been a member for over 10 years! Glad you decided to re-introduce yourself.

It seems you'll fit in well with our community, and I'm happy to see you've been enjoying the userbar. Cheers ~
    Thank you! We used to actually chat a little bit back in the day, but it has been such a long time now I don't think you'd remember me. Haha!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi Kimi!! I'm glad you're back now Even if we haven't met, it's always nice to see more ppl joining to the party ^^

Don't worry we don't bite. I'm also a neo returning player crossing fingers for better things to come on the neo world. In meantime there's plenty of stuff here :p

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3