Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody done any nice all inclusive vacations?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

Anybody done any nice all inclusive vacations?

I’m trying to plan a few trips for the end of this year and next - and looking around at new spots I haven’t been before.

Ive done the Sandals properties. Just got back from Jamaica, would not recommend that. Did Antigua last year and would highly, highly recommend that one.

Ive done two different Grand Palladium properties in Mexico that were also very nice.

There are a TON of other options out there that Ive been looking at but wanted to see if anybody has done any of them that they would recommend checking out?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    53d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    I want too, though I think at first ill just do a flight and hotel via expedia or something
    After Dark

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SilverStones For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStones View Post
    I want too, though I think at first ill just do a flight and hotel via expedia or something
    That’s never a bad option. Make sure you check all the different sites as well as Expedia. It’s crazy how much different their prices can be. If you’re a member of Costco, I know they have some decent deals too. I’d also recommend keeping an eye on those sites where you can buy the “credit card points” kinda things. I bought some southwest points when they had a sale and it helped cover most of my flights this year “for free”. It can be confusing as hell to sort through all the different kind of points different companies have though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    53d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    That’s never a bad option. Make sure you check all the different sites as well as Expedia. It’s crazy how much different their prices can be. If you’re a member of Costco, I know they have some decent deals too. I’d also recommend keeping an eye on those sites where you can buy the “credit card points” kinda things. I bought some southwest points when they had a sale and it helped cover most of my flights this year “for free”. It can be confusing as hell to sort through all the different kind of points different companies have though.
    thank you for the tips!
    Likely gonna have to wait until 2023 atleast though x3

im hoping to go to tokyo
    After Dark

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    21d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    scotts cheap flights is the way to go for booking ... cheap flights!
    I have a friend who got round trip tickets to japan for like 230$. Non stop.
    Not resort recommendations, but maybe youll be able to save for a better resort now lol

back on neopets god save us all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fool For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    If you like Mexico and the Mayan side I would highly recommend the Grande Bahia Principe resort. It's 4 resports in one. Stay at the Akumal or Adults only Akumal and you get access
    To all the resorts buffets (unless covid rules have changed that ) and you get pretty much one al a carte a night. The staff is amazing, food is amazing and the jungle around there is amazing too and lots of cool extra curricular too!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    If you like Mexico and the Mayan side I would highly recommend the Grande Bahia Principe resort. It's 4 resports in one. Stay at the Akumal or Adults only Akumal and you get access
    To all the resorts buffets (unless covid rules have changed that ) and you get pretty much one al a carte a night. The staff is amazing, food is amazing and the jungle around there is amazing too and lots of cool extra curricular too!
    That sounds very similar to the Grand Palladium’s I went to in Mexico. An adults only side and a family side - but we could wander to either one. I like resorts that are bigger like that as there’s always something new to explore. I’ll definitely have to scope that one out, that is the kind of set up I’ve got my eyes on. I’m assuming they have nightly shows and that kind of stuff too?

I was disappointed in the Sandals Jamaica last week. They had “shows” at night but I can only finish the lyrics to Three Little Birds so many times before I need something else haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    scotts cheap flights is the way to go for booking ... cheap flights!
    I have a friend who got round trip tickets to japan for like 230$. Non stop.
    Not resort recommendations, but maybe youll be able to save for a better resort now lol
    I don’t think I’ve heard of that one.. but that’s damn cheap! My wife and I have been talking about flying to a few more obscure parts of the world and the prices make my head explode. Any cheaper options are definitely worth looking into.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    That sounds very similar to the Grand Palladium’s I went to in Mexico. An adults only side and a family side - but we could wander to either one. I like resorts that are bigger like that as there’s always something new to explore. I’ll definitely have to scope that one out, that is the kind of set up I’ve got my eyes on. I’m assuming they have nightly shows and that kind of stuff too?

I was disappointed in the Sandals Jamaica last week. They had “shows” at night but I can only finish the lyrics to Three Little Birds so many times before I need something else haha

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think I’ve heard of that one.. but that’s damn cheap! My wife and I have been talking about flying to a few more obscure parts of the world and the prices make my head explode. Any cheaper options are definitely worth looking into.
    I haven't been during Covid times so I can't speak to it. However pre covid yeah tonnes of shows every night! Live music in the lobbies etc!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I really liked Riu Palace Jamaica (I forgot what it was called) and Aruba Riu Palace. Normally hate the Riu brand but both were really good and can totally recommend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I haven't been during Covid times so I can't speak to it. However pre covid yeah tonnes of shows every night! Live music in the lobbies etc!
    Sweet deal! I’d say many spots have relaxed the covid restrictions now. Last year, I had to wear a mask everywhere inside and at the buffet for breakfast somebody would walk with a plate and I’d point to what I wanted. Recently, I’d just grab a plate and grab my stuff. It’s definitely much more comfortable to fly without a mask on too.. that was always a struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    I really liked Riu Palace Jamaica (I forgot what it was called) and Aruba Riu Palace. Normally hate the Riu brand but both were really good and can totally recommend.
    I feel like I may have driven past a Riu property while I was down there. It sounds very familiar for some reason. Looks like they have got a bunch of different locations for decent prices, based off their website. I’ll definitely take a note of them and look into them!