Thread: What is a game you miss most that they don't have anymore?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    Definitely showing my age with this one, but Mummy Maze. That game is so forgotten that it wasn't even included in the Games Graveyard.

I can't explain why I liked it so much as a kid. For a game it was just a relatively simple platformer. Escape from Meridell seemed to be similar on some level, but it didn't quite scratch that itch.
    This just unlocked a memory I didn't even know I had. Kind of reminds me of Bruno's, but only slightly.

I know it's already been said but I really miss keyquest. I remember when it came out and worked incredibly poorly on my macbook which was definitely not designed to run anything at all even slightly graphics heavy. My friend would be like "aren't you going to water your flowers..?" for that mini game but it wouldn't even let me tilt the water cans. Was very fun when I got a computer that could somewhat handle it and the prizes could be pretty nice if you got lucky.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (08-11-2022),Synth Salazzle (08-18-2022)