6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey firedrops, welcome to the active side!
    I hope you'd feel better soon. Maybe our fun community can even help!
    Hope to see you around the forums ^~^
    Thank you! Sorry I missed your post Yep. I'm trying to participate as much as I can and it seems like it's been doing some good for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post
    hi firedrops, welcome to ck! hope you enjoy the great community we have here, looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
    I look forward to seeing you as well. Have fun baking this month!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to firedrops For This Useful Post:

TsUNaMy WaVe (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Welcome, @(you need an account to see links)! I have found Neopets to be a perhaps too-efficient time sink over the years. Looking forward to seeing you around!

If Neopets is too much still, we have our own buddies called Ryugotchi that live in their own userbars. You can check out the whole forum we have dedicated to them (you need an account to see links). There's backgrounds to collect, paint colors, and they change species every 21 days or so. They follow up 3 stages on different evolutionary branches before going to something new. Puppy becomes husky (might be wolf) after 21 days, which them becomes Cerberus. Then it might be a cat or bird or plant!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

firedrops (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi fire, welcome to the forum. Community here is very friendly so take your time to explore and enjoy ^^

There are fun events from time to time, if you feel pressed or worried to participate you can also watch or cheer others. The Ryugotchis as @(you need an account to see links) said are an easy way to interact with other users by taking care of other ryus ^^

Hope to see you around and that this place helps you to free your mind and relax

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

firedrops (05-01-2022),Lyrichord (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links).

I just checked out the Ryus. It's neat and I really like the concept haha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to firedrops For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (05-01-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by firedrops View Post
    Hi all! Been mostly been in my hidey hole to check out neopets news here. For apparently 8 years...

Been on a bit of a downwards spiral recently so I made a new neopets account to occupy my time and take my mind off things. So here I am. Hope I'll make some friends here.
    Wow, you've been a member for quite a while. Glad you decided to introduce yourself!

What do you like to do the most on Neopets? Our community is a great place to enhance your Neo experience.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Wow, you've been a member for quite a while. Glad you decided to introduce yourself!

What do you like to do the most on Neopets? Our community is a great place to enhance your Neo experience.
    Indeed. >_> The longer it was, the harder it became to pop in because it felt awkward to have not posted in such a long time.

That's a hard question at the moment. Seems like everything is more or less broken and stackpath is being really dickish all the time. I've been hanging out here more than Neopets. I guess I have the AC to look forward to in a bit?