10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    17d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

April Fools 2024

Generally, I'm not a fan of April Fools, but this is the first year I've had minimal exposure to a flood of fake news so the small amount that has made its way to me has been entertaining.
    Therefore, I thought we could share what our favourite gags for this year have been!

My favourite was the Cthulhu chair by Razer, purely because the comment section was exactly as lewd as you would expect.

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Discord also participated this year, and whilst it isn't a favourite, it may be something you will enjoy.
    A simple gag where you can open a bunch of (you need an account to see links) for an aptly themed prize.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombabe For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (3 Weeks Ago),Patamon (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombabe View Post
    Generally, I'm not a fan of April Fools, but this is the first year I've had minimal exposure to a flood of fake news so the small amount that has made its way to me has been entertaining.
    Therefore, I thought we could share what our favourite gags for this year have been!

My favourite was the Cthulhu chair by Razer, purely because the comment section was exactly as lewd as you would expect.

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Discord also participated this year, and whilst it isn't a favourite, it may be something you will enjoy.
    A simple gag where you can open a bunch of (you need an account to see links) for an aptly themed prize.
    Oh my god 😂 I hadn't seen any of the other April Fools shenanigans but the CHAIR and Razer's reaction to the comments is great.

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)