Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Favourite manhwas/webtoons? Any recommendations?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Solo Leveling is arguably the best manga to come out of South Korea, and the battles in animation could result in some of the best fights in anime.
    YES x100! Solo Leveling is one I've been reading outside of Webtoon so I forgot to mention it in my post, but it's one of my favorite isekai stories I'm still reading! The art is *chef's kiss*, and it's really funny reading the protag make decisions you wouldn't expect. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO BE ANIMATED!! I'm very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    A webtoon I'm really fond of is called 'The Last Human (in a Crowded Galaxy)'. Its a small human child being raised by a GIANT killer spider Mother. It's wonderful. :3
    I also highly recommend The Last Human (in a Crowded Galaxy)! It is picking up a lot on the story and action right now and it has me STRESSED for this baby

Big Jo also gets a HUGE thumbs up from me, it was mentioned earlier in the thread by @(you need an account to see links). I had completely forgotten about it - wish there was an easy way to sort through webtoons I've read and completed already. I can second the weirdness of A Life Through Selfies... nothing ever happens and yet I'm checking for updates every week. maybe we the readers were the creeps all along?

"High Class Homos" is another one I forgot to add to my list. It's a cute dramedy, with fun and well-written characters. The plot thickens with each episode, but it's just really cute and gay lol.
    Synopsis:

Side note: does anybody use a book/reading tracker of some sort to organize what webtoons/manhwa/manhua you're reading?
    Last edited by Cookie Tray; 07-20-2022 at 12:38 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cookie Tray For This Useful Post:

Hall (07-20-2022),Kibba (07-20-2022),♥ LibraryFaerie ♥ (07-20-2022)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    ok ok I'm going to make a little list
    I always hated to start reading a comic/manga/webtoon that wasn't finished but webtoons managed to make me fall in love. That most of them are in one app and notify me with every weekly release is a huge plus.

Wild beast foret house (canvas)

The violinist and the nerd (canvas)

Purple hyacinth

I love yoo

Act like you love me!

Your throne

Homesick

Everything is fine

Wolf bite (canvas)

Surviving Romance

The makeup remover

Return to player

Saved the public enemy by mistake

I was going to write a little review about each one but I got bored and tired really fast so I left a nice picture instead lol I'm so sorry. TRUST ME and go read the first few chapters, you won't regret it, even if I'm really bad at reviewing.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    31d 5h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Fav smut manga: Red River, also called Anatolia Story

You might have to get used to the old artwork style but I promise you. The storyline. The history. The s m u t.

Get ready to not sleep for 2 days.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I tried reading Killing Stalking but it was just a bit too much for me ^^; Dysfunctional/abusive relationships don't really do it for me. Bastard was really good though!

My first webtoon was Lookism, but I'm way behind on it now... It's gone on for so long... I have to reccommend Who Made Me a Princess (one of those reincarnation stories) But it's so good and sweet and the art is honestly the best I've ever seen in a webtoon.

Love Tractor is also one of the most wholesome BL webtoons I've ever read... About a city boy who moves to teh country and meets a cute farmer boy. :3 Gets a little smutty in a couple chapters but it's very minimal.

Okay now if you're looking for that GOOD SHIT I've been reading Hard Boiled Love... It's got BDSM, it's got consent, it's got safe words... And a bunch of smut. xD A+ would recc to my BL lovers
    (itsa me, funnybell)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Webtoon wise, I'm SUPER into the webtoon called "Nonpack" It's basically about dogs dealing drugs and having their own gang, as the simplest way to describe it.

I alos LOVE Lackadaisy, which is just prohibition but with cats. I've been following Tracy (the creator) for years and she's super sweet to interact with and the comic's art is just so well done, it leaves you wanting for more.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I hope this isn't grave digging. I didn't want to make a new topic when we already had a topic about manhwa!

I need you all to know how much I am fucking in love with Dear. Door! I read the whole thing in like 2 days because I couldn't put it down ;-;
    I was reading it for free online uncensored but I went to Tapas and bought every chapter to make sure I supported the author properly because I loved the story and relationship so much!
    Those two were so freaking cute and I love them so much. There were a lot of really cute relationships tbh. If you haven't read Dear. Door please give it a try 💖
    The art and story are fabulous and I can't wait to re-read it again. I have been saving the special chapters for my re-read

Last edited by Dita; 11-24-2023 at 03:15 AM.

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Did a thread search so forgive me if it's already mentioned.

Noblesse, its a super action packed and it's kind of vampire vs werewolves tropes but DONT let that put you off lol, its not like twilight or something

The fight scenes are awsome Rai and Franky are too damn cool and the comedy is not bad but that does see a drop off as the action and story becomes more intense.

• The Following User Says Thank You to H3nry For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (11-24-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by H3nry View Post
    Did a thread search so forgive me if it's already mentioned.

Noblesse, its a super action packed and it's kind of vampire vs werewolves tropes but DONT let that put you off lol, its not like twilight or something

The fight scenes are awsome Rai and Franky are too damn cool and the comedy is not bad but that does see a drop off as the action and story becomes more intense.
    Noblesse is so good! I love it as well. The comedy is hilarious. I totally recommend this as well for anyone else wondering!

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

• The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

H3nry (11-27-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I followed Noblesse for awhile and just kinda stopped reading after I had caught up on all the chapters, maybe it's time for a binge session...

I've been reading Olgami, super angst and definitely a guilty pleasure.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    One Punch Man (ONE) was quite hilarious, and the 'bad' drawing makes it even funnier

• Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast