Thread: Favourite manhwas/webtoons? Any recommendations?

Threaded View

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Solo Leveling is arguably the best manga to come out of South Korea, and the battles in animation could result in some of the best fights in anime.
    YES x100! Solo Leveling is one I've been reading outside of Webtoon so I forgot to mention it in my post, but it's one of my favorite isekai stories I'm still reading! The art is *chef's kiss*, and it's really funny reading the protag make decisions you wouldn't expect. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO BE ANIMATED!! I'm very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    A webtoon I'm really fond of is called 'The Last Human (in a Crowded Galaxy)'. Its a small human child being raised by a GIANT killer spider Mother. It's wonderful. :3
    I also highly recommend The Last Human (in a Crowded Galaxy)! It is picking up a lot on the story and action right now and it has me STRESSED for this baby

Big Jo also gets a HUGE thumbs up from me, it was mentioned earlier in the thread by @(you need an account to see links). I had completely forgotten about it - wish there was an easy way to sort through webtoons I've read and completed already. I can second the weirdness of A Life Through Selfies... nothing ever happens and yet I'm checking for updates every week. maybe we the readers were the creeps all along?

"High Class Homos" is another one I forgot to add to my list. It's a cute dramedy, with fun and well-written characters. The plot thickens with each episode, but it's just really cute and gay lol.
    Synopsis:

Side note: does anybody use a book/reading tracker of some sort to organize what webtoons/manhwa/manhua you're reading?
    Last edited by Cookie Tray; 07-20-2022 at 12:38 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cookie Tray For This Useful Post:

Hall (07-20-2022),Kibba (07-20-2022),LibraryFaerie (07-20-2022)