72/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by noilednad View Post
    Aww man honestly I feel welcome already. I wish I would've known about this much earlier. I tried on the actual Neoboards, but there were a lot of...unfriendly people. Unsportsmanlike even. IDK I guess I miss how it was before.
    Neo is not the same, I don't go to the boards anymore because people is bad and jealous.
    But ck is VERY friendly, I'm sure you will have a lot of friends.
    I'm amazed because you're now a lifetime vip! That's great, congrats.

I recovered my old main sending a mail to TNT, I think they lowered the bar and were unfreezing everyone. You should try.
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 04-22-2022 at 02:27 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I don't know the email address it's linked to or any other criteria. I think it was linked to an old job email just because I didn't want to create a new address. I am paying for it now.

And you're right about the jealousy thing. I dont AB when I restock, not knocking it, but when you post a score and someone says: Oh, I was in the bathroom or else I would've gotten it. It's things like that that are not encouraging for me. I am here to be with hardcore players and find my community.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hi! I am Dandelion. I joined a long time ago but I forgot all about it. Someone mentioned it to me today and so I wanted to check it out again. I've played Neo since 2002 and lost my main. I am trying to get it recovered. In the meantime, I'd like to meet some chill Neo friends since all of mine I guess "grew up" or got iced.
    Hey Dandelion! I'm Tay! I also just recently started posting and first came to clraik for neo stuff. Hopefully you can get your account back. I saw some others mention that there are guides you can check out. It seems like lots of people are able to recover their old mains, so I'll send good vibes your way~

Hope to see you around!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TipsyTay For This Useful Post:

danii (04-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    64d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Warm welcome Dandelion, great to have you here
    Im sorry to hear about your main account - and i do hope you get it back! ♥

Its kinda fun starting over again all the avatar collecting is fun and building up if you ever need any help your more than welcome to Message/Friend me, always willing to help a Neo friend!
    And i hope to see you around to, have a great day! 🌻

But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart
    I will always be with you
    ♥

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bea For This Useful Post:

danii (04-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    33d 4h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Hi! I am Dandelion. I joined a long time ago but I forgot all about it. Someone mentioned it to me today and so I wanted to check it out again. I've played Neo since 2002 and lost my main. I am trying to get it recovered. In the meantime, I'd like to meet some chill Neo friends since all of mine I guess "grew up" or got iced.
    Hi Dandelion! It's good to have you here, and good luck with getting your account back. This year I finally managed to get an old main uniced - it was frozen years and years ago after being accessed by someone who cleared out all my items, but TNT would never give it back or even reply to my emails until this year. This year it was suddenly really straightforward to get it unfrozen - they do seem to be improving their responses.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Hi Dandelion, welcome back to both Neo and ck. Many of us are a returning player.

Unfortunately there are toxicity on neoboard, but not everyone is like that. Good for you that joined ck now, this is a very friendly community with many guides and amazing ppl. Don't be scared to participate and ask, no one bites here

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Warm welcome Dandelion, great to have you here
    Im sorry to hear about your main account - and i do hope you get it back! ♥

Its kinda fun starting over again all the avatar collecting is fun and building up if you ever need any help your more than welcome to Message/Friend me, always willing to help a Neo friend!
    And i hope to see you around to, have a great day! 🌻
    I appreciate that so much, thank you for the warm welcome. It was fun telling people I just got back and found a guild because WHY NOT. lol I would love to make more NeoFriends.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

Bea (04-24-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,874 times
    Time Online
    565d 10h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Welcome to the community! As I always say, it's never too late to introduce yourself to everyone.

What do you like to do the most on Neopets?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community! As I always say, it's never too late to introduce yourself to everyone.

What do you like to do the most on Neopets?
    Thanks so much for the welcome I love to restock and wizard snipe. Been getting into food club to fund my nova gallery.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-26-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,874 times
    Time Online
    565d 10h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Thanks so much for the welcome I love to restock and wizard snipe. Been getting into food club to fund my nova gallery.
    Two things I enjoy doing when I'm really into the game and have big goals on my radar. FC is very easy if you follow other betters.

I forgot to mention - If it makes you feel any better, the boards were quite toxic even way back in 2004 and onward from what I remember.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

15. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

danii (04-26-2022)