65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by FrederickRusso View Post
    Lately, I've been really stressed out because of the amount of work and lack of time to even eat.
    But on the other hand, I feel like my stress tolerance is growing very fast and I started to do a lot more work than before.
    I don't know if this is good or bad.
    It's good to the point where you feel you can't take it anymore. There's always that period of the "grind" and if you feel that the work is worth doing/enjoyable then you'd see yourself doing it longer. I worked in a job for roughly 6 months of constant overtime, abusive superior (verbal) and a lack of organisational structure (pay was amazing though) before I said 'that's it' and quit. Now I'm looking more toward mental health and letting myself feel happier.

Quote Originally Posted by DrillyGang View Post
    It's always gr8 to have your tolerance for stress or any other negaitve emotion grow, as it allows you to handle more bullshit, without it taking a real toll on you. But for me, I can't even handle a regular job, my mental state is really shot out lately, which sucks, i'm too worried i'd have a whole mental breakdown within my first week of working a job, especially if it's with people I don't know. u__U
    It might be time to start prioritising yourself. I hate having the feeling of biting off more than I can chew and reaching a point where I feel like I need to have a breakdown for work.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

DrillyGang (05-16-2022),kittyray (05-16-2022)