Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    One of my most trasured memories is going to my grandmothers house where she lived with my favorite childhood cousins, we
    used to play N64 all the time, all summer long, I remember staying there most of the times and playing Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Stadium,
    Starfox, Super Mario, oh man, those times were GOLD

Also later on I used to visit other cousins when I didn't had a computer to play sims and all the cartoon network online games like Teen Titans Battle Blitz

(you need an account to see links)

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-20-2022),xmilo (07-22-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I didn't grow up with video game consoles (I got my first one when I was 12, actually, when my parents thought I was mature enough to not get distracted from my homework lol), but I had quite a few CD-Rom games.

Really showing my age here...but these were some of my staples.

Some stuff I enjoyed on my Game Boy Advance:

ur not a real gamer unless you played cluefinders in the mid-late 90s
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

xmilo (07-22-2022)

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    I've played a ton of games while growing up... and yet the one thing that's managed to stick with me for NO REASON at all is Cartoon Network Summer Resort. I stumbled across it around the time I found Neopets as a kid and to this day the music is still ingrained in my mind.

It wasn't even that good. I was too stupid to get past the first episode on my own but god did I try.

Thank you so much, (you need an account to see links)!
    RBY styled Vulpix Ryu bar made by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokon For This Useful Post:

xmilo (07-22-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Of course how could I forget the Lion King, I loved it!! Finished many times the game and I still remember the Grey caves before the last level we're confusing to me haha.

I still remember the levels, not so many but it was enough for younger me

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (07-25-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-20-2022),Orbit (08-03-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-22-2022),xmilo (07-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Of course how could I forget the Lion King, I loved it!! Finished many times the game and I still remember the Grey caves before the last level we're confusing to me haha.

I still remember the levels, not so many but it was enough for younger me
    Oh my gosh! I loved this game! This and the Toy Story game that I just never could get too far in.

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-23-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    242d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    i didnt get to play a lot of computer games when i was younger, but the very first few games that i got in contact were mostly pokemon related one, neopets and a couple of MMORPG thrown into the mix. and they were only available when i was in my teens, i guess?

Pokemon yellow

Pikachu volleyball

Runescape

Maplestory

Gunbound

p.s. oops i got carried away. lmao

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

nataurs (07-23-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Oh man where to start. I remember getting my first gaming console a(SNES) and playing loads and loads of Super Mario World and then Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3. I could play those games for hours! I had a friend a few houses down who had drawers full of SNES games.I remember always going over and play Mario Kart or Street Fighter! All of those games bring aback a lot of nostalgia for me. WHen I got my N64 my first game on that was Mario Kart and I played that endlessly with my mum (only child) . Anyways I would always play that then I remember Diddy Kong Racing and went through that game multiple times. Racing that Triceratops was so stressful! I didn't own a lot of games so i ended up renting from the local video game store. I rented Mario Golf ALOT! From that nostalgia I am tempted to get Mario Golf on switch lol When pokemon Snap and Stadium came out there was literally one copy of each game for like the whole town of 6000 people so they were soooo hard to rent and get your hands on and we only did 3 day rentals so like not a lot of time but I loved playing those game and brining my pokemon blue pokemon into the game. I remember being amazed at the graphics and pokemon stadium transforming my little pixelated pokemon into real life. I also had the old game boy brick! You know the one with the green screen and black pixels. i played loads of kirby and tetris. That thing was my road trip companion. I used to use a book light to play it in the dark in the car and eventually I got that big light attachment with the magnifying screen. Eventually I was able to upgrade to a Gameboy colour, it was Lime green and I was introduced to Pokemo and well I guess I've been hooked since then! Thanks for this thread and the trip through my childhood gaming memory lane.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (07-23-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Okay so this is an old ms dos (iirc??) computer game, one of my firsts and until some months ago I did not only found the name but that there was also a multiplayer remade!!

Alley Cat

This kitty made me so happy when I was a little girl T_T

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Played Survival project, back then one of the first few games. After reaching a 3 piece equip set of 8/8/8 where the max is 9/9/9 . And a week later or so the game gave free cash and soon announced closure due to bankrupt.

A short and yet sad achievement and disappointment haha

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Sorry for being the old lady here, but Circus Charlie was one of my childhood games too lol

I could never get past the trampolines u_u

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-20-2022)