DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I started gaming with sims 1 and tetris.
    - Tetris on the computer that my dad bought, we didn't had good internet and it was really expensive that days.
    I was allowed to be on internet 1 hour a week (yes, to everyone that is having a heart attack right now )
    Also we didn't had a phone connection at that time. So it was choosing to internet or phone connection.
    - Sims 1 on a copied disk my friend got from someone. The game was just released back then. And I was totally hooked since then

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    The Ultimate Haunted House, it's a really old windows game I believe I got in a cereal box.
    I never beat the game, I always got distracted and messed around in rooms too long.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    64d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I can remember when we first got our new computer - and my mom brought me - Theme Park World
    Not sure if any one else used to play this but i could never figure out how to make a loop-the-loop rollar coaster!
    We dont have it no more but i might just have to buy it again to retry! 😂

(you need an account to see links)

But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart
    I will always be with you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) I actually just looked this up and it looks amazing childhood me would have loved this and actually I think I'd still love it lol

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Banjo Kazooie
    Animal Crossing (gamecube)
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    Pokémon Yellow

These are the only games I really recall being obsessed with when I was younger. Banjo Kazooie can he played on the N64 app on the Switch but I don't think Banjo Tooie is up there yet. I wish SA2B would come out on the Switch already. I bought it for the Xbox but it don't hit the same because the controls are different than I remember.

AND OMG THE CHAO GARDEN.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Oh, so many memories. I started watching anime and gaming thanks to playing with my parents. They were barely 20 years old when I was born and I played with them and not them with me. I remember entire summers playing an old Family Game and the excitement when we bought a new Sega Genesis. None of us knew English at the time so I don't know the names of all the games, with exceptions like Mario Bros and Sonic. Oh, I remember I LOVED the Pocahontas game, I used it so much it broke. Ecco the dolphin was one too but it scared me a bit HAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Sorry for being the old lady here, but Circus Charlie was one of my childhood games too lol

I could never get past the trampolines u_u
    This was definitely one! He came in a "138 games in 1" cartridge or so...
    Also this one, Duck Hunt. I hated that the dog laughed at me...
    When we got our first computer in the early 2000's my dad bought Motocross Madness 1 LOL I spent entire nights with him, alone and without internet, riding motorcycles and doing jumps.

One day my cousin won the sims 1 in a raffle without having a pc, so we installed it on my dad's pc. It was an addiction hahahah
    My Internet Era can also be called “play as many games as you can” era. I downloaded all the emulators I could, learned how to install pirated games, and it all ended catastrophically with Ares and all the viruses.
    So I stopped installing games and started playing them online. When I left Neopets the first time because I was already a big girl (lol) I played Habbo Hotel for a long time. IDK if it was such a big thing but i liked it so much.
    Last edited by GreyFaerie; 08-20-2022 at 10:04 AM.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Skate 2.

That's all I gotta say.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh yeah I remember Duck Hund and the dog laughing when you fail lol

Back in the old days I also enjoy playing Joe and Mac, the islands and dinosaurs get me easy as a kid

And of course whenever I went to the arcade I couldn't miss some races with Top Gear

There is one of my first games I could never remember the name or find it on google. It was a very old one, pixel style, about a knight gathering color keys to save a princess iirc, I loved that one but I wish I could remember which one was

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I actually just looked this up and it looks amazing childhood me would have loved this and actually I think I'd still love it lol

Haha it's actually a really dope little puzzle game, I was just too young to figure them all out.