8/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    27d 8h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Pick a song in your native language

I listen to a lot of music in English, but some of my favourite songs are in my native language(s). I rarely recommend them to anyone, but a friend once asked me to recommend an "entry level" song in my native language - such as, what absolute banger would I send someone as an introduction to this music?

It turns out that's a fun game, especially when played in a real multicultural group (such as online, like here). So, cK, what's your entry level song?

(Another fun level, especially for people whose native language is English - what's the entry level song for your country/region/family's culture?)

Edit: forgot mine, because I was a tired bastard. It took some choosing but this is one of my favourites, and pretty catchy too. (The language is Kazakh!)

Last edited by Winona; 03-26-2022 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Posted this in the middle of the night and forgot to include my own song, like a derp

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Winona For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (03-26-2022),Dot (06-05-2022),Gato (03-27-2022),nousha (06-05-2022),Trash Panda (06-05-2022),Zenitsu (06-05-2022)