Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 29m

Anyone wanna talk about Genshin Impact

The game has been uninstalled from my gaming laptop for some time but I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to talk about Genshin, lol. I'm thinking about trying to pick it up again this summer.

I used to play Genshin Impact a whole lot when it first came out in 2020 but pretty much stopped playing it seriously around May-June 2021. I haven't played it again in almost a year since I had a falling out with someone I used to play the game a lot with. I'm still stuck at Inazuma due to the amount of unskippable dialogue when all I really cared about was the unrestrained exploration, action and fighting. Problem with fighting is that you need to put effort and thought into your units' builds and most effect descriptions are too long for me to care since I'm a filthy casual. So you can imagine most of my builds are trash, I even at some point paid someone in Welkin Moons and art to farm artifacts and play dailies on my account. Then I basically dropped the game because I lost interest and just the fact the fanbase itself is, well, something.

I know a large component of the game is meeting and recruiting characters through the gatcha, but overtime I just stopped caring about new units so I can accumulate large amounts of Primogems. The last unit I pulled was Yae Miko since she looks cool with her aesthetics and I like playing ranged units the most. Other than her my other favorites are Tartaglia, Hu Tao and Diona. I was going to type a whole lot more but I feel like this is a good start!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to braixen For This Useful Post:

Swablu (1 Hour Ago)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I absolutely love Genshin Impact.

I usually just co-op with my hubby. But what I like most about the game is being able to make it your own. I'm always finding something to do, and now that they've introduced a lot more quality of life updates its made things so much easier and for fun to collect.
    I'm a Xiao main through and through. I have him C6 and I've literally been running him since he initially dropped and base my teams around how I can utilize him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Swablu For This Useful Post:

braixen (4 Minutes Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Swablu View Post
    I absolutely love Genshin Impact.

I usually just co-op with my hubby. But what I like most about the game is being able to make it your own. I'm always finding something to do, and now that they've introduced a lot more quality of life updates its made things so much easier and for fun to collect.
    I'm a Xiao main through and through. I have him C6 and I've literally been running him since he initially dropped and base my teams around how I can utilize him.
    I cannot blame you for being a Xiao main (I also got him on his first launch!), I completely forgot about him but I love using his elemental pogo burst skill so much. I also really like spamming his skill when in the air, it makes me feel like I'm getting to my destination quicker lol! I definitely think I would've used him more if it weren't for the fact I don't have a good weapon for him since Hu Tao is my secondary main as well as how every time I farmed for anemo artifacts I got shitty rolls. I highly agree with making the game your own as well, I found that I had the most fun in Genshin when I was collecting resources and Primogems from exploration. When I have the time again I need to see the QOL changes you speak of!