Thread: [GUIDE] How to AoB EASY Game Trophies!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m

Post [GUIDE] How to AoB EASY Game Trophies!

I’ve always been a fan of collecting trophies, and considering how low the trophy scores are right now, I decided to teach you how to get some easy trophies to make your userlookup shine! I will try to keep this thread updated as I have the time to do so (and maybe even cover ALL flash games in the future).

For the review scores, I’m referring to (you need an account to see links). If a score gets updated there, I will try to update here too, but if I fail to do so, please let me know. For the AoB codes, I’m giving the credits to the authors in front of them, but if you think a credit is missing, please let me know too. Just to clarify, all AoB codes here were found with a simple google search, all I’m doing is compiling them to make it easier.

Important notes:

• There are some guides to AoBing and running flash games in the forum so you can refer to them to be able to run the games and use the codes. If that helps, I run Cent Browser 4.3.9.248 with Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.465, but you should be able to run in Pale Moon as well without issues. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.
    • AoBing is very safe, as long as you don’t send impossible scores or scores in unrealistic times. If you get an impossible score, don’t send it, just reset the game and TNT will never know about it.
    • I’m not listing all AoB codes for a game, simply because you usually don’t need all of them to get a trophy score. Instead, I’m listing the ones I use when I go for the trophy of a certain game.
    • Trophies are easier to get at the start of the month, because the HST resets on day 1. Sometimes, you won’t be able to get a gold trophy without being reviewed. In this case, I recommend either skipping it and waiting for the next month, because it’s not worth the bother, or accepting a silver/bronze trophy for this game.
    • Some games do not have review scores (at least not that we know of), but in this case check the max score on the thread I linked to avoid impossible or unrealistic scores.
    • Wait times are mostly based on my experience with the games, but you can refer to YouTube gameplays to be more confident. However, if you are in a doubt, just wait for more time. You will never get a review for taking too long to send a score, so use that in your favor. Please note that the wait times here consider how long you should wait after you have played the game, not the full game time.
    • I’ve got all trophies listed here in more than one account and I never got frozen doing this. I also double checked most games here while making this guide to be sure. However, if you think something is wrong, please let me know tagging me on this thread and I’ll do my best to fix it asap.

That said, let’s start getting trophies. Click the game name and you will be redirected to the game page.

Current number of games: 20 (last updated 3/18/2022)

(you need an account to see links)

Last edited by Hikimaru; 03-18-2022 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added trophy images.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hikimaru For This Useful Post:

DrillyGang (03-20-2022),Geras (07-17-2022),Shawn (03-18-2022),Vaebae (01-21-2023)