Thread: What Podcast(s) Are You Listening To?

Threaded View

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 16h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m

Question What Podcast(s) Are You Listening To?

What Podcast(s) Are You Listening To?

I am a fan of podcasts! I listen to them while I'm gaming, during my commute, while I'm doing chores and renovations. You name what I am doing and I am likely streaming a Podcast! I know we had a thread on Podcast suggestions however I found it less discussion based and more "Listen to x Podcast, I like it." So here is the place to discuss! Share what you are listening to but also why you're digging it! Is it the content?! The hosts?! Who knows, maybe your post with motivate others to check out what you're listening to. Or maybe you're listening to the same podcast as someone else and want to discuss episodes. Feel free to do that here! When posting about your podcasts feel free to throw in the show link so others can easily access the podcast your talking about so they can check it out too!

I am for sure a True Crime podcast enthusiast and I have 3 Podcasts in a regular rotations to get my True Crime Fill.

The first Podcast and my introduction into true crime Podcasts is (you need an account to see links). Narrated by an Australian; which is already music to my ears. This host does an amazing job of telling some major global true crime stories as well as local Australian stories. Who know Adelaide was so full of crime?!

My next leap into a true crime podcast was with what shouldn't be a surprise to anyone here (you need an account to see links)! This is a great podcast focusing in Canadian true crime. We aren't as nice as we seem folks! The two hosts are great and have an amazing way of sharing these stories while focusing more on the victims and the crimes impact more than focusing on the perpetrators. This podcast will also do "Away Games" where they do talk about out of Canada crimes. They also do fun Halloween and Christmas specials that are more light at heart. They also throw in some great comedy to lighten the mood on some of these dark topics. i would give this Podcast 5 Cans of Maple Syrup.

The third Podcast in my rotation is (you need an account to see links). Narrated by a soothing baritone voice this podcast examines the most disturbing criminal minds and the impact violent crimes have on survivors of homicide. I have kind of fallen off the wagon a bit with this one as there was a break getting new episodes.

Just recently I decided to try something new and listened to (you need an account to see links). This was more of a a mystery podcast that I felt was fiction posting to be non-fiction in their presentation. It is a story based on recordings a stranger receives from two individuals who were kidnapped and feel they are trapped in some strange military bunker under the Denver International Airport. I don't want to give too much away because I want you to check it out It was easy listening and I felt like I was watching the scenes in my head. Which may not have been a great idea when driving. Season 2 is coming and I can't wait!

I wonder if anyone here has checked these out or has subscribed to these podcasts!? What do you think!? Do you have any favourite episodes?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

birdies (03-24-2022),kittyray (03-03-2022)