DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    31d 15h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    1.5 mil in the last two days on food club has been preeeetty nice!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (04-21-2022),kittyray (04-21-2022),Shawn (04-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    The achievement I'm most proud of is finally finishing Neoquest 1 + 2 on all difficulties... now if only I could get the Neoquest 2 Fastest Wins trophies

Userbars above are examples of my work, requests are open <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerchy View Post
    The achievement I'm most proud of is finally finishing Neoquest 1 + 2 on all difficulties... now if only I could get the Neoquest 2 Fastest Wins trophies
    How!! I'm on level 3 of Neoquest II in normal mode right now, and that + considering I haven't started/don't have the avatar for Neoquest I yet either (and avvies being the reason I started playing it originally :, I felt so daunted that I started looking into autoplayers for the first time haha. It's not even that I hate playing it, I'm actually really starting to like it, it's just that it feels like I've been doing it for months and months now and I'm barely halfway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mostly For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (04-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by mostly View Post
    How!! I'm on level 3 of Neoquest II in normal mode right now, and that + considering I haven't started/don't have the avatar for Neoquest I yet either (and avvies being the reason I started playing it originally :, I felt so daunted that I started looking into autoplayers for the first time haha. It's not even that I hate playing it, I'm actually really starting to like it, it's just that it feels like I've been doing it for months and months now and I'm barely halfway.
    I did Neoquest 1 first using Forcemaster144's guide from idnq but the website seems to be down :/ (There's a good substitue at ~Meikeia and you can view the Archive of idnq but it doesn't have all the parts). I was fine on Normal and Evil but I had to restart a few times on Insane, and I'd consider myself quite good at RPGs

For Neoquest 2 I used a guide I found in the NT but it's only got the first 2 areas I believe, I struggled my way through the rest of it and tweaked my stats each time I played it. I finished each difficulty in ~15 days but most of those days I was playing 10-12 hours a day haha I don't think there's much you can do to get though them faster, they do take a long time unfortunately!

There's a fantastic script for NQ2 on here made by Bat if you do want to go the AP route, I've had it running a few times since I beat NQ just to get random events while I'm doing something else, I've got quite a few Lab Map pieces from it
    Last edited by Emerchy; 04-22-2022 at 03:53 AM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I did Neoquest 1 first using Forcemaster144's guide from idnq but the website seems to be down :/ (There's a good substitue at ~Meikeia and you can view the Archive of idnq but it doesn't have all the parts). I was fine on Normal and Evil but I had to restart a few times on Insane, and I'd consider myself quite good at RPGs

For Neoquest 2 I used a guide I found in the NT but it's only got the first 2 areas I believe, I struggled my way through the rest of it and tweaked my stats each time I played it. I finished each difficulty in ~15 days but most of those days I was playing 10-12 hours a day haha I don't think there's much you can do to get though them faster, they do take a long time unfortunately!

There's a fantastic script for NQ2 on here made by Bat if you do want to go the AP route, I've had it running a few times since I beat NQ just to get random events while I'm doing something else, I've got quite a few Lab Map pieces from it
    I've been using a combo of the guide on winnie_1964's pet page, I forget how I found it but it's been great, and looking at the maps on jellyneo. 10-12 hours sounds about right, I tried to power through on the weekends but I think I should just wait until school is done/summer break so I don't lose my mind haha. At this point it's hard to fathom playing on Insane/that people actually do it for NQII, I haven't even thought about it for NQI yet or the wanting to restart aspect

And thanks for the heads up about the script! I'm not super great with ✧・゚: * scripting *:・゚✧ at this point (the only thing I've got going for me right now is a kad page-opener thing for when there's a refresh), do you know if it would be possible to start something like the NQII one mid-game? I'm at the beginning of the Lost Desert level and it's rather....daunting

Or if anything exists for NQI, in case I am burnt out halfway through a summer of RPGing heh.

Most of the time it doesn't matter if it's just a python thing, but I've noticed the big fancy autoplayer (for multiple/different games) posted here doesn't have a version for Macs so I wonder if that limits me a bit with others. But I'll take a look, thank you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mostly For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (04-22-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    the fastest wins trophies are so damn cool, I would love one too but ... ... nq2 is so much work lol

totally worth playing through though

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (04-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by mostly View Post
    I've been using a combo of the guide on winnie_1964's pet page, I forget how I found it but it's been great, and looking at the maps on jellyneo. 10-12 hours sounds about right, I tried to power through on the weekends but I think I should just wait until school is done/summer break so I don't lose my mind haha. At this point it's hard to fathom playing on Insane/that people actually do it for NQII, I haven't even thought about it for NQI yet or the wanting to restart aspect

And thanks for the heads up about the script! I'm not super great with ✧・゚: * scripting *:・゚✧ at this point (the only thing I've got going for me right now is a kad page-opener thing for when there's a refresh), do you know if it would be possible to start something like the NQII one mid-game? I'm at the beginning of the Lost Desert level and it's rather....daunting

Or if anything exists for NQI, in case I am burnt out halfway through a summer of RPGing heh.

Most of the time it doesn't matter if it's just a python thing, but I've noticed the big fancy autoplayer (for multiple/different games) posted here doesn't have a version for Macs so I wonder if that limits me a bit with others. But I'll take a look, thank you!
    Yeah the having to restart put me off at first, you just have to make sure you play it very safe and it doesn't hurt to be overlevelled

The NQ2 script can be started mid-game, I haven't used anything for NQ1 but I've seen a few mentioned but I'm not sure how they work though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerchy For This Useful Post:

♥ Rattata ♥ (04-22-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Levelling scripts definitely help get through Neoquest I and II.

Also it's a great thing to play on your account's birthday for the random events.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (04-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Yesterday I bought 50 of Nerkmids, and I managed to receive four paint brushes! That's a first for me!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (06-07-2022),Emerchy (04-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Definitely my second place stamp collector trophy. I was going to stop buying the expensive stamps when I got this trophy as I know I will never get the first place one. But I seem addicted. 😕

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missymontero For This Useful Post:

Charmander (06-29-2022),Cinderella (07-10-2022),Shawn (05-02-2022)