43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

POKÉMON WEEK ANNOUNCEMENTS! 2.21 - 2.27

It's that time of the year again! (it actually started on Monday, but don't mind me, i'm just beign irreegular, better late than never!) Pokémon has been showcaasting everyday a special notice about their games this week and will continue until their bday this Sunday when we'll get a new Pokémon Present!

Reach out to this board to get all the updates of the week and the Presents breakdown!!

MONDAY 2.21

May and Latias will be added to Pokémon Masters EX! From 2.24 to 2.28 a special event known as Victory Road can be played, featuring Champions from all generations including the first trio, you will be able to get special Scout Tickets to summon high rarity Sync Pairs too! Until 2.28 you'll be able to get new Pairs featuring Misty and Vaporeon, and Erica and Leafeon.
    The Villians event will have a rerun too, from now to 3.07!

MAX RAID EVENT! Until 2.28 we'll be able to find dens with Gigantamax Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise! Along with higher rarity items such as mushrooms, armoriteores and dyniteores, and smaller event dinamax Ditto, Corvinight, Drednaw, Orbettle, Centikorch and Dubwool! As always, search for random Max Raids out in Wild Area!

25 New Orders on Café Remix! We will also be joined by Shiny Starly! This encounter is random, chances are higher, but just as in the main core games, a shiny birb will be a precious treasure!

THURSDAY 2.24

Pokémon UNITE goes FULL CELEBRATION! Hoopa and a special Hoopa Holowear will be added from this sunday on! Along with the new Full-Fury Battle in Mer Stadium, with reduced cooldowns, dunks and faint time!

[CENTER]FRIDAY 2.25!

Cute Video staring dancing Pikachu, Yaffle, Daichi Yamamoto and AAAMYYY! Reconnect!

As today is the last working day with news, we've got news for a lot of games hahajjajahh

* TCG: Brilliant Stars TCG set releases worldwide today! Featuring Arceus and the new V-Astro Pokémon!

* Pokémon Masters EX: A mini event have just started, from now on, every 25th the Pokémon Masters Day will offer all players missions to complete in order to obtain exclusive and special items.

*Pokémon Unite: New Holowear pieces can be obtained for Snorlax and Wiggytuff! For 400 gems, Bedtime Style for Snorlax, and for 1050 Gems, Frontier Stye for Wiggly

*Pokémon Legends Arceus: Hisuian Growlithe distribution for USA, UK, Belgium and The Netherlands confirmed by now, it wil mostly be given in stores or online (GameMania appears as distributor), and will run until April 4th. In the USA the event is currently runing and will until March 13th, by Gamestop.

That's for Now!

SATURDAY 2.26!

Johto Tour was held in Pokémon GO! Feauturing increased spawns of each Johto Pokémon every hour of the event, it also offered special missions to be able to get Celebi.

SUNDAY 2.27! POKÉMON PRESENT TIME!

In the video:
    * 00:08 Welcome by Ishihara
    * 01:08 Pokémon Go's Alola Presentation, from March 1st!
    * 01:56 Pokémon Masters EX 2.5 Years celebratrion, Introducing Skyla and Raihan along the event previously announced!
    * 03:37 Pokémon Cafe Remix introduces Delivery feature and the chance to get Victini!
    * 05:12 Pokémon UNITE previously announced event, and Duraludon presentation!
    * 07:05 New content for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl! Get online to claim the Oak's Letter from now until March 27 (14:59 UTC) wich will let you catch Shaymin just like in original games! (can we wait for Darkrai event too??)
    * 07:58 Pokémon Legends Arceus is getting an update with a new chapter, Daybreak. It's free!

* 10:25 Last but not Least! Fast Forward to 10:43 to see the trailer of the new generation! Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet!
    Start a new adventure in a new spain based region with Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly!

Thank to @(you need an account to see links) for starters img! ♥

Will be released later this year, most certainly December! Can't wait!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Da Plushee Boree; 03-04-2022 at 09:28 AM.

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (02-26-2022),Alister (03-04-2022),Bat (02-24-2022),Buizel (03-04-2022),Nyanobyte                      (03-05-2022),Orbit (02-24-2022),Unown (02-24-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    New generation 9 starters: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (03-04-2022)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Everything updated!

I was so excited to see a new region, never thought it could be announced like this, we even theorized that Elder Ring scared Nintendo hahah but probably this was prepared long before...

Can't wait to start my journey with Springatito!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I'm not sure who I'm going to pick for a starter yet but I am very excited to play the game! I was hoping for a region based on Africa or India but I'll take Spain. My family is from Spain and it's beautiful