Quote Originally Posted by Double.Trouble View Post
Yeah I love Swords so much, I do wish though there were more Blade Flourish options that unlocked as you level up. The AC one was awesome and made mine super hard to hit. REALLY fun if you take Shadow Blade at level 10 and upcast it...

I do want to play a Whispers Bard eventually!

I was also thinking of going Djinni! The Efreeti is tempting too. I don't really have a solid concept yet but I'll definitely think of something when the time comes.
I do love Warlocks, probably my favorite after Bard.
I previously played an Archfey and Hexblade. The campaign the Hexblade was in died though because of Covid, but to be fair I didn't like the campaign and my character didn't fit. The DM just had no idea what they were doing, there was no story or reason for us to be together, and it was full of DMPCs that stole the spotlight lol.
I loved the character though, and will keep it in my back pocket for a future campaign where they will fit. They're based off Rick O'Connell from The Mummy and their hex weapon is an Egyptian khopesh.
Nice! Archfey is my second choice after Genie -- it's a tough call but both seem fun and flavorful. Hexblade seems really cool but I'm always tempted to multiclass instead of a full dive into it. That concept sounds fun, hope you're able to try it out again! Let me know if you ever need a ringer for a game...I have too many characters I want to play and nowhere near enough time