Thread: Rap Fans.... wbat do you think of Tobe Nwigwe?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Rap Fans.... wbat do you think of Tobe Nwigwe?

Okay, so I stumbled upon this fucking GOD of an artist, lyricist, rapper, etc. randomly on youtube one day....

He's a rapper who spits actual decent bars without being misogynistic, drug-promoting, violence-promoting, etc.

He's genuinely trying to use his talent to further the progress of POC in the music industry without (in my opinion) using cheap gimmicks like flashing designer brands, pouring lean, smoking weed, talking about felonies they've committed, or bodies they've dropped....

Let me juice yall up on some of my fave junts by this king;

This is one of his biggest hits, it's got his wife in it, his children, they don't objectify anyone, they talk down on the everyday rap topics like being a hoe, or not giving a damn about the kid you just helped make.
    This video STILL gives me chills to this day.

Goddamn, this video is poetic justice in its most finest form. Wow. The revolution will not be televised. Empowering the youth of color without guns violence drugs hoes money etc. etc.
    (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the Trap house rap scene shoutout Slimesito!!)
    But aye, this the kinda bumps the youth need to be hearing alongside the gang shit.

K Im gonna post some more tracks by this mans for you to check out, lemme know your thoughts?

(P.S. That dude Luke is FINE AS HELL and he got pipes like uhhh *knees weak*)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrillyGang For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (02-17-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Thank you for introducing me - love this so much!
    Wish there was more of a beat in the first video you posted but the lyrics are so stellar it almost doesn't matter.
    AND can we just take a moment to appreciate his QUEEN of a wife. She can rap and she be boppin' around while baking a human WHAT?!

Really vibing with that last video you uploaded holy cow. All their voices are so beautiful omg.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

DrillyGang (02-17-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Thank you for introducing me - love this so much!
    Wish there was more of a beat in the first video you posted but the lyrics are so stellar it almost doesn't matter.
    AND can we just take a moment to appreciate his QUEEN of a wife. She can rap and she be boppin' around while baking a human WHAT?!

Really vibing with that last video you uploaded holy cow. All their voices are so beautiful omg.
    I still get the biggest goosebumps listening to Tobe. Go dig thru his discog, you deserve it. <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    This is some good stuff. you can hear the passion in lyrics, where I feel like I need to snap at the end. talking about snap, my neck almost snapped to the beat of the first song bc damn, hits deep in your core, like you wanna hear in 7.1. it tickles you a little bit then hits you with a, nah, let's do this.
    "if you need water, i'm the great lakes." drink on up.
    Also, the family vibes take it to another level. that's real love. def gonna check more out. thanks for the introduction to Tobe & Fat!

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

DrillyGang (03-06-2022),Nattiee (02-17-2022)