48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Unhappy Can't Connect To This Network

Has anyone ever had this problem or can someone offer advice, I'm having an issue I can't seem to work out. When I attempt to connect my computer to the Wi-Fi it says "Can't Connect To This Network"
    (you need an account to see links)

It's not the best computer out there... It's an 11 yr old Dell Optiplex 790, running Windows 10 pro.

All of my other devices are connected, I'm using my laptop for now. My computer works fine for it's age, only problem right now is the internet..

When this happened, I was messing with Virtual Box. I was thinking of installing Linux so I was feeling it out on VB. I forgot to close the Virtual Box and left for 3 hours. When I got back my internet was out.

This happened once before when I forgot to close the virtual machine but a modem reset fixed it. This time, that fix didn't work.. I've looked up videos and websites on how to fix it, none have worked.. Talking to Dell support was no help - They said to get a new computer. I don't have $$ for that right now.

Maybe someone on here can help..I just need this computer for a little longer until I can get something new.

Thank you to anyone willing to help.
    Last edited by omg.UFOs; 02-07-2022 at 03:47 AM.
    You know me Sweet! Cool as a Shaolin Monk!
    Timmy
    07-26-2023 Besties