Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

How is rep power increased?

I've been looking around for a thread explaining rep power. Can someone please either link me to a topic or explain it to me? Thanks in advance!

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Hello again, @(you need an account to see links)!

Just in case I'm misunderstanding your question, I'll answer with (you need an account to see links), as well explain how the amount of +rep you are allowed to give to others is calculated. That number is determined by a multitude of factors, such as the age of your account, the amount of engagement you've made with qualifying sections of the forum, the amount of +rep you've received from others, as well as your rank (which is indicated by one of four different userbars in the section above your avatar or profile picture). The more (or in the case of rank, the higher) those stats are, the more +rep you're allowed to give. We regard +rep as something of a peer-mediated currency of good faith towards one another on behalf of our community. Those of us with higher +rep, thanks counts (and consequently, ranks) have received those because other members of the community enjoyed or appreciated the things we've said or done for them. Our rewards for that are access to restricted sections of the community as well as programs, scripts and other useful resources to improve and enrich your experience.

I hope that covers what you're looking for!
    Last edited by Bat; 02-08-2022 at 12:05 PM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (02-06-2022),AnonBuySellTrade (02-06-2022),Cat Purrson (02-06-2022),kiiraa (07-05-2022),Nattiee (02-07-2022),Orbit (02-06-2022),Unown (02-07-2022)