DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    so excited to see who will take the win.

Perhaps it's a suggestion to post a screenshot for each round in a next edition for those that couldn't enter/commit but are interested in how it is progressing?
    both of the brackets but also of how the participants are doing.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (04-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismira View Post
    Having no prior knowledge of Pokémon, aside from the poorly dubbed hindi version of the theme song that lives rent free in my head to this day.. I'm not ashamed to admit that I resorted to googling each Pokémon to get a sense of what they looked like and how the internet felt about them. I may skip the event next year (all that googling made my head hurt lol) as I don't think I've learned anything which is no one's fault but my own. Still, thank you for hosting the event @GWN!
    Team Googled every Pokemon FTW! You're not the only one.

It's been fun watching this play out, just bummed since I couldn't decide between Mew and Mew-Two at the beginning, and at the last minute, switched. That said, big rounds of applause to all of you with your guessing skills and amazing knowledge of the characters. It's been a great watching it all play out.

PS: Every time Zapdos was in a round I felt like voting for it since I didn't want to let down our own sweet @(you need an account to see links).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (04-04-2022),Ismira (04-02-2022),Zapdos (04-01-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Hey there, GWN! I just wanted to apologize for pretty much missing all of the sign-ups and voting. I took a little hiatus and didn't have the time to check up on your event. I hope you can forgive me!! I hope everybody had a good time, though!
    Last edited by Zenitsu; 04-04-2022 at 02:30 PM.
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦