15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

What do you want to see?

In specifics, I like to pride myself on being an emulator and (usually retro) console repairing (and dipping my toes into modifying) nut,. As you can see by my contributions in my signature, this is my main focus for bringing content to the forum, and what I enjoy helping people with. I also don't really hang out much of anywhere else than here anymore, so this will be the exclusive place I post these as well.

That said, what exactly do you want to see relating to these topics? I want to create more guides but I don't know what would be of actual use to anyone else on the scene. Should have more basic guides? or more advanced guides? Are there any specifics that you want to see? is there any content you'd like me to post that's easy access? (For example, things like super mario 64 in browser, I can try to find more things like that if it's what people really want from that sort of content.)

I can branch into other topics if preferred as well. But generally this scene's topic are what I'd like to focus on.

Edit: On the topic of emulation, I will not be providing any links to emulators or roms. Google is your best friend.
    Last edited by Synth Salazzle; 01-20-2022 at 05:49 PM.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-20-2022),Succubus (01-20-2022)