Thread: What does this means if it appeared on a pet lookup?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    43d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

What does this means if it appeared on a pet lookup?

Error: This Neopet is currently taking a vacation...

What does this means?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    After the addition of pet slots, it means the pet is
    1. In the pound
    or
    2. In a transfer

There are a few other one off cases but these are the two main ones.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    It also happens with overflow pets if someone cancels premium & loses slots! That and the things Ghast mentioned are the only causes I know of

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    43d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    So will it be possibly in any pound release? I searched the pound with the name but he was not in the pound.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompom View Post
    So will it be possibly in any pound release? I searched the pound with the name but he was not in the pound.
    That is a good question, I do not have a direct answer as I do not really follow PR pets however I can say there are certain Gwenned pets that are stuck - for example the pet Pikachu (I had checked it on an off chance, I promise I am not one of those pet stalkers lol) has said it is in transfer for a while, but after beta it said the vacation thing too. So maybe the pet was gwenned? Otherwise it could very well be a PR pet, I do not have a list of pets currently stuck in PR but I am willing to bet that if you check pets confirmed in PR then they probably will show that message too.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    43d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    That is a good question, I do not have a direct answer as I do not really follow PR pets however I can say there are certain Gwenned pets that are stuck - for example the pet Pikachu (I had checked it on an off chance, I promise I am not one of those pet stalkers lol) has said it is in transfer for a while, but after beta it said the vacation thing too. So maybe the pet was gwenned? Otherwise it could very well be a PR pet, I do not have a list of pets currently stuck in PR but I am willing to bet that if you check pets confirmed in PR then they probably will show that message too.
    Do you know what time do PR release pet mostly? And what means "gwenned"?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-27-2022),Seeno (01-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Otherwise it could very well be a PR pet, I do not have a list of pets currently stuck in PR but I am willing to bet that if you check pets confirmed in PR then they probably will show that message too.
    Is there a list of confirmed PR pets somewhere? I'd be interested in checking one pet name. Otherwise I'll hope for the best when or if ever it happens.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompom View Post
    Do you know what time do PR release pet mostly? And what means "gwenned"?
    So PR is currently not working, I cannot remember when it stopped but it is not running at the moment - I think it stopped when the server was moved. Gwenned pets are basically pets that were part of an initiated transfer before the purge - it was named after the pet "Gwen" because someone tried to send a transfer for the pet Gwen (that was due to be purged) before the purge happened, and it forever marked the pet Gwen as in transit, so nobody could create it. The pet Gwen ended up being fixed (and is frozen) but I think there are a couple of pets that are still stuck like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I would rather delete my account than be them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Is there a list of confirmed PR pets somewhere? I'd be interested in checking one pet name. Otherwise I'll hope for the best when or if ever it happens.
    To my knowledge you cannot currently verify whether a pet is in PR sadly because of the issues brought on by the server move + pet slots It used to say owned by pound_release on their petpage, but for a while I think it said owner: none, and now it just says "on vacation". I wish I had more info to help, someone else who follows/followed PR more closely might have better info but as far as I know it is messed up because of the factors I listed (server move, beta, slots, etc)
    Last edited by Ghast; 01-26-2022 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Typo city

thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-27-2022),Lyrichord (01-26-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    To my knowledge you cannot currently verify whether a pet is in PR sadly because of the issues brought on by the server move + pet slots It used to say owned by pound_release on their petpage, but for a while I think it said owner: none, and now it just says "on vacation". I wish I had more info to help, someone else who follows/followed PR more closely might have better info but as far as I know it is messed up because of the factors I listed (server move, beta, slots, etc)
    Oh yeah... I remember that now. Sounds like pet slots did a number on it along with everything else. Thanks for the info.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Ghast (01-27-2022)