Thread: My messages aren't being received?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

My messages aren't being received?

I'm having a weird issue where some of my messages aren't being received. I try to send a confirmation screenshot of my payment using the messaging image input code. The message is in my outbox WITHOUT the image, and the receipient never receives it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Because you are marked as newbie it may be flagging you for sending an image? Even though I have CK VIP, it sometimes flags my message board posts for a moderator to approve first. So perhaps it is flagging the images for a similar reason? Maybe try to just paste the image url. Good luck

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    Because you are marked as newbie it may be flagging you for sending an image? Even though I have CK VIP, it sometimes flags my message board posts for a moderator to approve first. So perhaps it is flagging the images for a similar reason? Maybe try to just paste the image url. Good luck
    I had a sort of message mute thing on my account a few weeks ago because I was flagged for "posting outgoing links" every time I sent an image URL. I'm stuck here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    I had a sort of message mute thing on my account a few weeks ago because I was flagged for "posting outgoing links" every time I sent an image URL. I'm stuck here.

Edit: This issue is new. I was able to send images before, when I was using a basic image src tag instead of the message insert format.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by mxtux View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: This issue is new. I was able to send images before, when I was using a basic image src tag instead of the message insert format.
    Actually, you had a different issue, which Bat PMed you about. I won't out this behaviour in public, but let's not play innocent, yeah?

You have nothing on your account that would suggest you're blocked from PMing on our end. As pointed out though, our site has protections regarding the sending of links by newbies. This includes your screenshots. This protection is intentional, so you'll need to find a workaround, sorry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Actually, you had a different issue, which Bat PMed you about. I won't out this behaviour in public, but let's not play innocent, yeah?

You have nothing on your account that would suggest you're blocked from PMing on our end. As pointed out though, our site has protections regarding the sending of links by newbies. This includes your screenshots. This protection is intentional, so you'll need to find a workaround, sorry.
    The issue was something I didn't know was an issue, and it's long gone. I'm not playing innocent, I'm just describing what I'm seeing on my end. Screenshot confirmations are common courtesy, possibly requirement; how am I to provide that to sellers if I can't input image codes?

It was Bat who told me that my account was flagged and muted because I was trying to embed confirmation screenshots.
    Last edited by mxtux; 01-08-2022 at 12:38 PM. Reason: extra info

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    22d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I usually just copy paste the payment sent message on PP to my sellers and no one has ever required a screenshot from me. There is sometimes a lag with mods/admins having to OK uploads, so that could be it.

Disregard reality, aspire to become a magical girl.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffy For This Useful Post:

mxtux (01-08-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by mxtux View Post
    The issue was something I didn't know was an issue, and it's long gone. I'm not playing innocent, I'm just describing what I'm seeing on my end. Screenshot confirmations are common courtesy, possibly requirement; how am I to provide that to sellers if I can't input image codes?

It was Bat who told me that my account was flagged and muted because I was trying to embed confirmation screenshots.
    Bruh... He told you you're account was flagged because you were requesting account theft services.

Anyways, you got your solution to this issue. You're a newbie and some of the URL's you're using are not whitelisted by our system, so they'll automatically go into moderation sometimes.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-08-2022),Buizel (01-08-2022),Cinnamoroll (01-08-2022),Ghast (01-08-2022),♥ honeycomb ♥ (01-08-2022),Mama Bear (01-08-2022),Maneki Neko (01-09-2022),Spiffy (01-08-2022),Synth Salazzle (01-08-2022),Zapdos (01-09-2022)