Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

[NC MALL] Retired Dyeworks Mystery Capsule 2022

200 NC
    For the fourth time in Neopia reveal wonders of Dyeworks past... Open this capsule and select a category (two if you're lucky) of your choice to receive one (or two) exclusive retired Dyeworks Shop item(s).

1,000 NC
    With this bundle you will get 5 capsules with 1 additional free capsule!

2,000 NC
    With this bundle you will get 10 capsules with 3 additional free capsules!

4,000 NC
    With this bundle you will get 20 capsules with 6 additional free capsules AND 2 basic gift boxes!

(you need an account to see links)

Who loves to gambling? Seems a bit expensive to me, even the bundles. Were they always at this price previous years? On edit: Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silas View Post
    Ugh, it looks like the background and trinkets item pool is glitched. It's been giving me wigs and clothes.

EDIT: From what I'm hearing, it sounds like TNT put the items that retired in the past year in with the item pool for BGs.
    May want to wait and see if TNT fixes this before buying / opening! ^

On edit: May be fixed? Sorry, can't find anything official...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    I think the issue with trinkets/backgrounds getting random clothing has been fixed, I opened up another bunch and didn’t get any!

Trick to always get two items?!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyc View Post
    It's been awhile, but iirc if a cap didn't give you the option to choose two items rather than one the first time, you could send it to another account (I just used one of my sides), have that account reject it, and then when it goes back to your account, you can try and open it again and it may have the option to give two items. It could take a lottt of sending and rejecting before getting the two item option, but it would always work eventually! I have no idea if this still works, I just haven't seen anyone mention it in awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexi View Post
    It still works (but it can take a really long time)
    Last edited by SpaceyGirl; 01-05-2022 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Added quotes~

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SpaceyGirl For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-06-2022),Ariealle (01-04-2022),cuddlypanda (01-04-2022),Erik. (01-04-2022),Hollow (01-05-2022),Ice (01-04-2022),Menine (01-07-2022),Orbit (01-04-2022),RicoBandito (01-04-2022),Zenitsu (01-05-2022)