Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War coming in October 2022!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    My nephew just started watching this season of Bleach, and I know he's in for a ride. I'm excited to see more animes like this and AoT split up some arcs into "parts" so more fights/action scenes can be more fleshed out where the manga may have left off. I know Kubo said he wanted to answer more left over questions the manga left with the anime.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Hollow (01-30-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Thank you so much for the guide! I might watch a little of the arcs but it's great to know the episode # starts and stops. Looks like it's also on Hulu, which I'll do once I get to the newest episodes. It'll try to note some episodes I'd like to see in higher quality as well.

You'll be happy to hear, I've started my first rewatch! Slowly, for now, but it's such a trip to rewatch it. It's amazing how even in the first 4 episodes it covers so much of what a Hollow is, how it's formed (another Hollow ate it), and so on. Things I assumed but no longer remembered for sure. I'll need to read up on Aizen before seeing him again, so that I can catch little details I missed the first time.
    Yes!!!! Enjoy the watch, sometimes I wish I could unwatch the entire thing and rewatch it for the first time ever xD

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Yes!!!! Enjoy the watch, sometimes I wish I could unwatch the entire thing and rewatch it for the first time ever xD
    I'm just about at that stage since I saw and read it all over 10 years ago now.

I've finished the first 63 ep, or the Ichigo becomes a Substitute Shinigami and saves Rukia segment, and have some thoughts! I'll spoiler it for those who haven't seen it, and since I'm 99% sure there's things revealed in this new season on Hulu that I remember from reading the manga, that I thought of during my rewatch.

One question. Throughout this first storyline Ichigo is repeatedly called “just human” by those in the Soul Society. But if he had natural powers that Byakua didn’t take, wouldn’t that be untrue? Or is it just that his physical form on Earth hasn't passed?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    I'm just about at that stage since I saw and read it all over 10 years ago now.

I've finished the first 63 ep, or the Ichigo becomes a Substitute Shinigami and saves Rukia segment, and have some thoughts! I'll spoiler it for those who haven't seen it, and since I'm 99% sure there's things revealed in this new season on Hulu that I remember from reading the manga, that I thought of during my rewatch.

One question. Throughout this first storyline Ichigo is repeatedly called “just human” by those in the Soul Society. But if he had natural powers that Byakua didn’t take, wouldn’t that be untrue? Or is it just that his physical form on Earth hasn't passed?
    Okay! I shall be spoilering tag from here

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Buizel (02-06-2023),Lyrichord (02-06-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Okay! I shall be spoilering tag from here

Oh Im definitely watching subbed. Sounds way better! I knew it's the translation of reiatsu, I just also think it sounds better in Japanese than in English. Sloowly getting used to it. Funny how little things like that can stick out!

Skipped the Bount arc as suggested, but rewatched the ep where Aizen explains everything to a very shocked Ichigo et crowd. Makes a lot more sense now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Oh Im definitely watching subbed. Sounds way better! I knew it's the translation of reiatsu, I just also think it sounds better in Japanese than in English. Sloowly getting used to it. Funny how little things like that can stick out!

Skipped the Bount arc as suggested, but rewatched the ep where Aizen explains everything to a very shocked Ichigo et crowd. Makes a lot more sense now.

*that's rough buddy*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (02-06-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    I finished rewatching the original series 2 weeks ago now, and wow. I skipped the filler arcs, and skimmed through a lot of the early running in Hueco Mundo and the first Espada fights. So many thoughts!

First, I've missed seeing Neliel! She was one of my favorites when I first saw it and I'm hoping to see her again when I start the new series. I think Kiskue must have some part in getting her back in her adult form.

The soundtrack to Bleach really is something ♥︎ . It's been so nostalgic hearing it again.

Rewatching, knowing what Aizen is up to, brings a whole new level to the experience.

Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra is still a crazy epic fight. Breaking through the ceiling of Las Noches?!?! I don't know how I feel about Ulquiorra developing emotions right before his death but it did highlight Orihime's sunshine.

When I first saw that last little arc after the Arrancars I didn't like it since it was so different. I'm still a little confused about how the process of restoring Ichigo's shinigami powers was going to work but it was nice to see the resolution of the captains to use their spirit power to restore his. I think I'll have to do some reading up on how it was that something that was supposed to have been completely used up was able to be restored. Something like his soul badge still holding some of his reiatsu? Seeing others with Chad and Orihime type powers was nice, even if they were the bad guys.

I'm stoked so see where this goes in the new season! Both Aizen, the Vizards, some Yachiru reveals if I remember correctly from the manga, and so much more.

I don't know why I didn't rewatch the show sooner! I have a hunch I'll be rereading the manga once I get through this first of the 4 seasons.

I did a bit of research on the words used for the Arrancars and the translations from Spanish to English were a treat. Two examples that stood out: Cero means hollow. Producing an attack of emptiness when they have a hole in their chest. Also they are, literally, hollows. Likewise in the they are their name vein: espada means sword, and they are the embodiment of their weapon at that stage!

There's a surprising amount of depth to Bleach, and it's inspiring me to rewatch some of the other anime I saw back in the day.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Unown (03-07-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    I'm currently rewatching part one, again, and it's so epic. Part two in July can't come soon enough!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Delibird (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    You GUYS!
    Part 2 is out NOW! I am so happy that Bleach is back!

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Hollow (07-08-2023),Lyrichord (07-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    You GUYS!
    Part 2 is out NOW! I am so happy that Bleach is back!

AYOOOOOOOO IT'S TIME!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOO

*that's rough buddy*

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-10-2023),Lyrichord (07-08-2023)