37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 1h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I’ve been here on cK for 6.5 years. On and off a bit in the earlier days because I took a semi-hiatus from Neopets for a while, but I’ve always stuck around and tried to participate and be a part of the community here! I think how I came across cK was looking for a Kad feeder or something but I actually don’t remember now! But that’s okay because now I’m here for so much more than neo.

I’ve never been a part of a forum that has events, challenges, userbars and especially the Ryugotchi userbar?! It’s so fun, and it creates such a welcoming and friendly community. I remember being accepted with open arms back in the day, and to this day that is still the case for our new members. I’ve made some great connections and friendships because of cK and I am really grateful and thankful to a part of such a lively and thriving community. Clraik is truly so much more than just “a cheating forum”, and I hope we can continue for another 10 years!

One of my favourite site “memories” is participating in the forum events. The baking challenge earlier this year was probably one of my favourites. I really enjoyed trying new things, sharing old favourites, and seeing everyone else's creations. Also the Hunger Games event is super fun, we should definitely do that more often. And the game nights and voice chats we have had with other members. I could go on and on haha.Being able to have these connections and friendships across borders and times zones is truly so amazing, especially during a pandemic. Connection is so important and that’s why I come online every day. To connect with others who are all here because of the community we have created because of yourself, @(you need an account to see links) and other staff. I know staff have changed over the years but I know that they always do they best they can to keep engagement up and to show that we are here to stay!

Congrats Clraik on ten years! *clinks champagne flute with everyone*

edit: gonna mention that some notable people I really appreciate connecting with, especially in the last couple years are: @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    Love you homie hope all is well

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (12-25-2021),kittyray (12-25-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wow! 10 years, I feel like I can remember when this was a baby site and now it's been a decade! I have struggled with mental health struggles for a pretty long time, and through the community here I have made so many friends and it helps me so much with my day to day struggles of daily life.

I feel like I am a very lucky person to be able to call you guys my friends.

I know that this last year has been tough with the pandemic, and getting through it at first was a challenge until I got back into the Neopets community, and here! I have made so many good memories and I really can't wait to be here with you guys for the next 10 years. Thank you all for the laughs, the ryu baby sitting, the help with my life and to give me a chance to relate to people who I may have not met otherwise.

My favorite memory of this site would have to be babysitting ryu's and all the friends I have met and cute little icons I have seen while doing that.
    One of my favorite pages on here would HAVE to be Joe's list of review scores, which was bookmarked and is such a greatly done reference guide for all the lists I had made back in the day. Thank you all and I hope your guys' holidays are going well! Happy new year and to another decade *cheers*

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Donatella Versace For This Useful Post:

j03 (12-25-2021),kittyray (12-25-2021),Minerva (12-26-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays (and whatever you celebrate and if you celebrate nothing, I hope you have a merry day) ck! I hope your day is long if you enjoy it and mercifully short if you don't.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (12-29-2021),kittyray (12-25-2021),Minerva (12-26-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    50d 10h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Merry Christmas Ck! ^__^ I'm beyond grateful for the lovely community I've found here, it's found me some amazing friends who have been so supportive through some difficult times. This last year was especially tough (for everyone, really). So it's nice to have a community like this <3

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (12-29-2021),kittyray (12-25-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    happy anniversary everyone! ik it's been a rough couple of years for the entire world, and some of us drifted away from neo in these times, but a lot of us returned and found themselves nurturing a nostalgic hobby that kept a little beacon of fun and sanity in the dark times.

thanks for making the days i find myself lost on neo and lost on these forums a little merrier and a little brighter, guys <3

much love to everyone and those that celebrate today, and ofc to those that treat this as just any other day i hope it's been great! (or at least tolerable :

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crowley For This Useful Post:

kittyray (12-25-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    49d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Happy 10 years!!!!
    After every hiatus, Ive made the same surprised face: "Wow, can't believe cK still exists"
    I only have good memories from this forum and I couldn't be more grateful for everything that I have learned and accomplished over the past 10 years thanks to this community

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attack For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (12-29-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Pronouns
    Demon
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Neo-life wouldn't be same without clraik. Happy 10 years!!!! Cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TimeLord For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    73d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Happy 10th Anniversary, cK! - This community has grown up a lot through the years.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazem For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Pronouns
    he / she / they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Happy Birthday CK! NGL I was pretty hesitant to join the forum at first, but now that I have, I don't regret it at all! I ended up returning to Neopets in the middle of quarantine and it's nice to have a community for a hobby like this, especially since a lot of my neofriends have made the decision to never return. The forum is a neat place and good to see that it's still going strong.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Silas For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's incredible that this community has lasted 10 years! I haven't been as active on forums as I used to be back in the heyday, but I really feel like nothing these days compares to the feeling of community you get on being on a forum. It's somehow more cozy and casual than even something like Discord or other social networking sites.

I want to try to be more active on here too, as much as I can be, anyway. I gained a lot of knowledge and friendships over the years on similar forums and it's great to see this tradition continuing.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sanctus For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (12-29-2021),Gato (01-05-2022),kittyray (12-28-2021),SpongeBob (12-28-2021),Zenitsu (12-30-2021)