Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Makeables Database?

Hello there! I'm fresh brand new to this forum, so I apologize if this isn't the right place for this! I'm here as this seems to be the most active group of users who played Neopets in and around the time I was the most active, and I have been on a 4 hour non-stop hunt trying to find these old Makeable bases that I was obsessed with in my youth and am desperate for y'all's wisdom and memory.

Is there a comprehensive database for old Makeables pages? I remember there being SO MANY neopets makeable base pages and I used a lot of them, and it just feels strange that I can't seem to find a single one of those old original pages? I haven't even found any instances where someone colored one of the bases and put it in their petpage toybox, which is even more odd to me because I remember seeing them EVERYWHERE. I've been through what feels of hundreds of pages (and broken links) and old petpage databases and have only found one or two pages that even OFFER makeables.

There's one specific page in particular I've been searching for, and I'm slowly thinking I may have to accept that the page I'm looking for was hosted on a petpage that's now deactivated. I cannot remember if the petpage I'm thinking of is the actual host of the bases I'm trying to find, but they DEFINITELY utilized all of them because I spent a long time at this petpage thinking that the art was gorgeous.

Here's the basic description of the page from what I remember:

The petpage was for a desert aisha, and the page contained the pet's background and story. The layout (and my memory is sketchy on this, I could be imagining it really wrong) had the sidebar on the right for navigating the sections, and then the main body was in the middle with a frame around the body of text that had pyramids, and an illustration of the Desert Aisha. The drawing of the Aisha was anthro I think? The song that played when you landed on the page was a chiptune version of Gerudo Valley. The makeables themselves were mostly pre-shaded, and were all a base color of grey. There were multiple pet bases available, but the ones I remember the most vividly were the Aisha, as they were drawn to look pretty similar to cats. There were some that were cartoony, and some that were a bit more on the "realistic proportions" side of things.

If anyone remembers this, even if you don't remember the name, if this rings a bell at all please do let me know because I feel like I'm going crazy, LOL! Thanks so much for reading this, and I hope it wasn't just incomprehensible garbage. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeepskiMeepski For This Useful Post:

Erik. (11-25-2021),TsUNaMy WaVe (11-24-2021)

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    52d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Unfortunately a lot of makeables have been lost to purges/imageshack/photobucket/tinypic I remember who you were talking about but I cannot for the life of me remember their name! If I see anything in my travels I'll let you know!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    93d 20h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    I wish I could help, but I have no idea! There's the odd chance that someone who made them put them on their Deviantart as well - you could try searching there with keywords like Aisha/Neopet adoptable/makeable/creatable and similar things. Good luck!!!

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    (you need an account to see links) is a reasonably current directory of adoptables, which I believe has makeables too - even if the ones you're looking for aren't linked directly one of the other adoptable pages may have a button that leads nowhere now but rings a bell/ helps with the mystery? I've had some good success finding old ones by starting there

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥