31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by macca8 View Post
    I received my daily 50K today. I use the apk that someone had uploaded in the forum, which you win the game in one move.
    Thanks for the info. I gave a try to that version but still didn't get NPs

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I'm guessing you may receive different results from people who play daily and those that are testing it this one time for you. I suspect that it is still technically possible to earn neopoints with GC but the daily limit isn't resetting, so once anyone returns and earns that 50k they wont be earning more. Its only a guess though and if its correct we should know in a day or two. Otherwise its really perplexing why some people are earning np and others are not.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarada For This Useful Post:

Gorilla (11-20-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Honestly I hadn't gotten daily neopoints from GC in ages and stopped playing a while ago, but even when it was new I feel like it didn't always work?

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarada View Post
    I'm guessing you may receive different results from people who play daily and those that are testing it this one time for you. I suspect that it is still technically possible to earn neopoints with GC but the daily limit isn't resetting, so once anyone returns and earns that 50k they wont be earning more. Its only a guess though and if its correct we should know in a day or two. Otherwise its really perplexing why some people are earning np and others are not.
    Yeah I get about the time reset, I just had 2 days in a row without getting anything. But you're right, waiting a bit more days would give a better answer.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Honestly I hadn't gotten daily neopoints from GC in ages and stopped playing a while ago, but even when it was new I feel like it didn't always work?
    I had some months playing and earning the nps until these last days. Time will tell.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I have it on my iphone and it still works, and I've been nabbing my 50k a day. I think the "new day" for Ghoul Catchers starts after 5pm or something like that and not at midnight, but sometimes I've had a discrepancy when earning the full 50k.

So if you play later in the evening at 7 and then again after midnight you won't earn anything. You'd have to wait until 5pm or something like that. Not sure if that plays a factor in it. There's been a few issues when I'll stop earning NP even with keeping a schedule, but it seems to resolve itself if I wait a few hours.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    94d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Just tried playing GC on my phone. Still no points. Sigh.......................I liked that 50K per day.

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Same, haven't gotten any NP's from it in days now. RIP.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    I have it on my iphone and it still works, and I've been nabbing my 50k a day. I think the "new day" for Ghoul Catchers starts after 5pm or something like that and not at midnight, but sometimes I've had a discrepancy when earning the full 50k.

So if you play later in the evening at 7 and then again after midnight you won't earn anything. You'd have to wait until 5pm or something like that. Not sure if that plays a factor in it. There's been a few issues when I'll stop earning NP even with keeping a schedule, but it seems to resolve itself if I wait a few hours.
    Yeah I know abou resets, I just got like 3 or 4 resets and nothinig

What's worse, now I can't even log in the game. It just gives an "Error" message.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yes, many users from the boards are reporting the same. Unsure if there may be differences between Android and iOS versions. But most likely TNT finally pulled the plug on GC and L&L game servers. RIP my daily Food Club betting money.