Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hello!

Hi, I'm Salt!

I recently got back into Neopets after recovering an account of mine that was hacked a looong time ago and I've been enjoying browsing the forums so I figured I may as well post. I was surprised how janky the game still is after like 13+ years so the various clients and scripts have definitely helped lmao. Hoping to eventually get a wraith zafara eventually since they were always my favourite kind of pet.

I really like cooking in my free time and often do fermenting/pickling in the winter months. Excited in particular to pick up a bunch of garlic so I can do various preserves with it for gifts.

Otherwise I'm in the PST timezone and most active around then so I'll be seeing y'all!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saltfiend For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-26-2021)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hello Salt welcome back!! Another neoplayer yey!! As you may see there are many sections for help and guides about Neopets. What did make you want to come back?

In my case it was nostalgia by seeing an image referencing Neopets. Hope you like here, people is very friendly.

Also I suggest you visit Ryogutchi section, it's a fun and easy way to interact with other users here ^^

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    They/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh cool I'll check em out shortly! Honestly it was a dream that I was suddenly playing again lmao. My friend's fiancee has been playing for the last couple years and will talk about it sometimes so it was in my mind I suppose. I had tried to recover my account 4 years ago but I had used a fake bday when I was a kid and couldn't break through the recovery. I had an idea the other day that ended up working out and I got it back! Unfortunately it was totally cleaned back in like 2013 so there's nothing really to be had aside from the food club max bid but it's been nice playing on the old acc again.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Yeah I heard that TNT has been cleaning some inactive accounts unfortunately, I've read here some ppl got hit by that.

But you have the advantage of FC which is good for profit, also the dailies and restocking if you're into that. Don't forget doing your daily Trudy and also if you have Android you can download Ghoulcatchers apk for getting your 50k daily

Site still is broken with flash and all that, but there's still some things to do and hopefully TNT will be bringing new stuff.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to the community, @(you need an account to see links)!

How did you find out about us?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 6h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Welcome Saltfiend! Enjoy our community! ^^ I love your avatar, what is it? And it sucks about your account but by the looks of it you are gaining up again!

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Pronouns
    They/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, @(you need an account to see links)!

How did you find out about us?
    Thanks! I was actually looking for a Neoquest 2 trainer cause I had the itch to play it again but I remember how tedious the 1 action per page load thing was. Ended up finding a bunch of other cool stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Yeah I heard that TNT has been cleaning some inactive accounts unfortunately, I've read here some ppl got hit by that.

But you have the advantage of FC which is good for profit, also the dailies and restocking if you're into that. Don't forget doing your daily Trudy and also if you have Android you can download Ghoulcatchers apk for getting your 50k daily

Site still is broken with flash and all that, but there's still some things to do and hopefully TNT will be bringing new stuff.
    Oh I'll have to check out Ghoulcatchers, 50k is pretty useful! Food Club is kind of insane, I went from like 70k to 1m over the past 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Welcome Saltfiend! Enjoy our community! ^^ I love your avatar, what is it? And it sucks about your account but by the looks of it you are gaining up again!
    Thanks! I just have a ton of bear-related photos saved so I'm not 100% sure but I think it's some sort of robot to help out nurses with moving people. Definitely sucks but the account was actually meant to be a rebuild after my main got hacked(and subsequently frozen) as a kid so it didnt have too much on it. The rebuild acc did have about 3m of items on it and a darigan zafara+draik that got stolen in 2010 or so. Bit of a shame about the draik cause I much prefer its old design but I'm not about to go and buy someone else's pet just for one. I hear they're at least gonna reintroduce the old designs so that's definitely nice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saltfiend For This Useful Post:

Erik. (11-20-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 14h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around, Salt

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey and welcome to ck!
    Glad to hear you could recover your account. And also I agree, wraith Zafaras are awesome!
    Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Welcome to the community! The folks here are very nice. -Best of luck with your goals!