DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Watch everyone choose UCs/Pet slots and when they don't deliver any more improvement on the website they blame it on the survey saying we didn't care at all for plots/events, site conversion, bug fixes and everything else. TNT doesn't seem to understand we do want UCs and pet slots, but what's the point in that if we don't get more site improvement and it just dies? We need BOTH, TNT.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaron View Post
    I hope they bring back Hab and KQ!
    Same. I listed Key Quest as something I was expecting, but since they announced that Habi wouldn't ever come back and gave us the theme and all that to "honor it's end", I don't have any hopes for that one to come back. I mean, I don't have much hope for Key Quest either but maybe if we annoy TNT enough for another 7 years?
    Amazing userbar by the talented (you need an account to see links)

P O L T E R G E I S T

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 8h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Phantom View Post
    Watch everyone choose UCs/Pet slots and when they don't deliver any more improvement on the website they blame it on the survey saying we didn't care at all for plots/events, site conversion, bug fixes and everything else. TNT doesn't seem to understand we do want UCs and pet slots, but what's the point in that if we don't get more site improvement and it just dies? We need BOTH, TNT.
    this is honestly how i see it lmao... i was under the impression that we were getting slots by the end of the year so i put that aside because i'd like to be able to price things in my shop for whatever amount i want, for fuck's sake. everyone could have 75+ pets all with complete customizations and it still wouldn't matter because the forums are ancient, no sent mail folder without a script, you can't put pets into the neolodge all at once, etc.

just... weird QoL things that you'd think would have been included during the transition to html5 but weren't because whoever is in charge of that probably doesn't have any idea how users navigate the site or what's important to them!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-18-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by My name is Yoshikage Kira View Post
    Can't wait to see how TNT ignores the survey results this time around
    Right? This is what, the 4th? 5th survey if not more? What's the point in having surveys if barely anything has changed? At this point the consensus is to JUST FIX THE GODDAMN SITE so that it's somewhat functional. I personally don't bother with these surveys anymore because they do go largely ignored. I won't deny that TNT has done some things to placate us in the meantime but it would be nice to see some big changes that actually are going to make a difference.

It's like those people who put their pets UFVVVVVVQT and it's their 114th board.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Gorilla (11-23-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them or she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I only just got around to doing this but it looks like the Survey has already closed :/

I'm sure other players have already expressed what I think as well though, since it seems a lot of players are on the same page and we "just" need to get TNT on board lol. Fingers crossed they stick to what the players express in the survey for 2022

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by datalore View Post
    I only just got around to doing this but it looks like the Survey has already closed :/

I'm sure other players have already expressed what I think as well though, since it seems a lot of players are on the same page and we "just" need to get TNT on board lol. Fingers crossed they stick to what the players express in the survey for 2022
    Oh damn, I also never got around to doing this. It was a busy couple weeks with the holiday and I had some stuff going on with work. Agree that anything I would have said was probably already said, but still wish I hadn't forgotten (and was this even open a full two weeks?).

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    they/them or she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Oh damn, I also never got around to doing this. It was a busy couple weeks with the holiday and I had some stuff going on with work. Agree that anything I would have said was probably already said, but still wish I hadn't forgotten (and was this even open a full two weeks?).
    Yeah, I'm surprised it had already closed! It seems like it was only open for a bit of a short period, especially considering the holiday. I personally chose to do nothing remotely productive during my 4-day weekend lol so it didn't even occur to me to fill out the survey. Oh well. I wish I hadn't forgotten too but all we can do now is hope for the best!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to datalore For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-30-2021)