DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I tore into them pretty hard with my comments (not like they will be read anyway 0:-)) but tried to emphasize that the userbase has grown and the site (more, JS's management/treatment of it) NEEDS to have grown with us in order to survive. We're running on nostalgia fumes but honestly there will come a time when we as (I pray, for us all) somewhat sane adults need to understand what's worth our time and money as consumers xD

Also not to be contrarian as much as I love Habi/KQ I hope people left it off the survey because it's just a waste of their breath to have to address they're not coming back (in their original forms, at least, nor do they currently have the resources to even consider remakes atm) and we really need to get them to focus on other critical parts of the site.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Autobot (11-17-2021),Fiore (11-22-2021),Houndoom (11-17-2021),kittyray (11-17-2021),Nyanobyte                      (11-17-2021),wizard (11-18-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    I said I wanted new features/plots/etc cause I've been living with this half assed conversion for what a year? and would rather just have new shiny things to look forward to. I don't like that feature conversion trumped us getting stuff like charity corner or other yearly events (I guess daily dare is a lost thing now that we don't have any games rip, but I LOVED that event so much).

But if they did ever bring back habi/kq I would be so happy ;-;

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I chose plots. Honestly I kinda got used to the broken site, it's not like I do much there anyway. But new fun plots to take part in could be really exciting.
    Also loved how they called themselves out about kq and habi lmao

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    I'm in between new features and plots. I'm still waiting for that extra pet slot, or the ability to get UC's with out the grind of trading, but I do also want new plots! I feel like it's when I'm most active on the site, and when I find it a lot more enjoyable.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I'm hopping on the new plots bandwagon. I feel like it would be a great way for older players to come out of retirement, even if for a month or two to complete a plot that ultimately unveils Lutari Island.

I also let them know that I think a great way to help the site is by creatively unfucking the economy that is just progressively getting worse. They can literally put ANY item in the Hidden Tower for an ungodly amount of NP to start getting rid of the billions of NP that people hoard with nothing better to spend it on. My idea would be a random retired/R101 stamp being placed there at odd intervals and random quantities. This is helpful in lots of different regards, but mostly my selfish need/want to finish stamp pages that are all but unobtainable as it currently stands.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jhin For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I don't care if uc came out in 2022 or not.. because, even if i got UC i'd still be bored of the site. I think other people felt that sentiment as well. They got their dream pets , then quit, or adopted them out.

Neopets need more meaty games built into the site. Like habitarium was...No more APPS. I told them that in the survey. It's honestly been a waste of Jumpstart funds to make these apps and do nothing with them. I dont think island builders will ever make it out of the beta..
    Last edited by Baklava; 11-17-2021 at 04:44 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baklava For This Useful Post:

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I miss the little events like Daily Dare, GMC, etc.! Of course, since our games aren't converted yet (and you need those to play DD and GMC), I had a hard time picking between feature conversion and game updates.

Ultimately I chose Feature Conversion for things like Neoboards v2, Neomail, etc. The fact that many players are using 3+ scripts just to get the Neoboards to act right is absolutely wild!

(you need an account to see links). I look forward to more surveys / communications like this from Tally!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    The fact that many players are using 3+ scripts just to get the Neoboards to act right is absolutely wild!
    While I was making myself a quick script to stop the burn on Neopets’s birthday, I realized just how many neiboard specific scripts I have. A lot of them could probably be condensed as they were just quick bullshit I made to fix something annoying me but there’s still a good deal more plus like your dark mode saves me on the daily.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    While I was making myself a quick script to stop the burn on Neopets’s birthday, I realized just how many neiboard specific scripts I have. A lot of them could probably be condensed as they were just quick bullshit I made to fix something annoying me but there’s still a good deal more plus like your dark mode saves me on the daily.
    *pleading emoji x100* I had no idea anyone actually USED the dark mode I made, haha! I'm so glad it could be helpful!

I'm thinking about condensing mine too... I have one to make the pet images bigger, the user tagger, quick links... I should probably see if I can make the user tagger stop breaking javascript all over the page, but EH.

THESE ARE THE THINGS WE SHOULD TELL THEM LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    *pleading emoji x100* I had no idea anyone actually USED the dark mode I made, haha! I'm so glad it could be helpful!

I'm thinking about condensing mine too... I have one to make the pet images bigger, the user tagger, quick links... I should probably see if I can make the user tagger stop breaking javascript all over the page, but EH.

THESE ARE THE THINGS WE SHOULD TELL THEM LOL
    That dark mode is a life saver. the eyes have never been more thankful since you made it. so thank you again.
    Completed survey also. Full of lots of stuff about bd and avs.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥