13/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Question about IP bans on neopets

Had to step away for a year or so due to life being in the way, apologies for the PMs I missed during that time.
    If you are still interested in a trade or sale from that time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I have no experience in situations as such but to be quite honest I would avoid logging in, especially if one of your other friends have already done so. I doubt that TNT actively sits there checking for shared IPs but should anything more come down (especially if your IP banned friend is in the process of attempting to get their account back) you will show on their IP as well as their other friend and it may look suspicious to TNT - it is especially best to keep in mind that TNT makes very poor decisions ticket wise and I would worry about them taking their actions to a careless extreme as they tend to do.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-07-2021),Beth77 (11-08-2021),Dewgong (11-06-2021),idontknow1 (12-15-2021)

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    I have no experience in situations as such but to be quite honest I would avoid logging in, especially if one of your other friends have already done so. I doubt that TNT actively sits there checking for shared IPs but should anything more come down (especially if your IP banned friend is in the process of attempting to get their account back) you will show on their IP as well as their other friend and it may look suspicious to TNT - it is especially best to keep in mind that TNT makes very poor decisions ticket wise and I would worry about them taking their actions to a careless extreme as they tend to do.
    To be honest I never even considered the multiple login thing but that totally makes sense - I'll avoid logging in then, thank you for the advice!

Had to step away for a year or so due to life being in the way, apologies for the PMs I missed during that time.
    If you are still interested in a trade or sale from that time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dewgong For This Useful Post:

Ghast (11-06-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I hear IP ban can be avoided by using VPN, but I do agree, why try to risk it?
    Just like Ghast said, it's probably best to avoid logging in at all and risk it all.