6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by nataurs View Post
    Tony was always very blunt with me, like you were frozen for scamming/buying/selling/whatver and cant be unfrozen sorry. Then I would submit a ticket for another acct the next day and he would unfreeze it lol. Im not a PCer though and there are a tonne of horror stories of the guy just by searching his name. He always assumed everyone was cheating even if you were innocent.
    Yikes! Okay that explains why people don't seem to like him xD I've never had to submit a ticket to him thankfully

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    122d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    The most PC known incident (I believe) that refers to someone producing police records for impersonation/identity theft (which is a crime in her country) is Lou/thyaen's case. Iirc the story is someone made an acct with her username on some buying/selling site and left a review so the username showed up on the site, she got in trouble for it but it wasn't her and Tony P was being the bastard he always was, insulting her and treating her like a fucking criminal so she pulled the receipts of launching a police investigation for the incident/threatened a lawsuit and after that Tony backpedaled big time and unfroze her...

Damn, just read through the whole thing again and glad there were some changes made. (you need an account to see links)

Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    This is all really interesting - I just had Lilith help me get an old (fully legit, just forgot my details) account back the other day.

I do have one account that was frozen way back in the day but I can't recall exactly why. It would have been pretty minor. I do know I couldn't get past the brick wall of Tony to get it unfrozen. Has anyone had success getting really old accounts unfrozen recently when they weren't before?

Definitely worth a shot, no harm in trying. I would try and avoid Susan though because if one little piece of info is incorrect, such as a wrong digit in the ZIP code, she'll pull you up over it.
    Last edited by Flordibel; 11-07-2021 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nataurs For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-07-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them or she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Damn, just read through the whole thing again and glad there were some changes made. (you need an account to see links)
    I went to that link but it looks like Imgur deleted all the screenshots

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I've gone through and deleted some posts that contained potentially identifying information. Please remember that any information you post here is available to the public, and you don't want lurkers identifying your account.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-07-2021),Daffodil (11-07-2021),datalore (11-07-2021),Erik. (11-07-2021),Ice (11-07-2021),kittyray (11-07-2021),Zenitsu (11-08-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    122d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by datalore View Post
    I went to that link but it looks like Imgur deleted all the screenshots
    Starts at the bottom of the page, sorry should have elaborated that

Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    I've gone through and deleted some posts that contained potentially identifying information. Please remember that any information you post here is available to the public, and you don't want lurkers identifying your account.
    Personally I dont see any harm talking about once known users and how they were frozen from a decade or more ago. Most of that info was public on the bd boards at the time and could even see the freeze reason from login page back then. I dont see any difference talking about that particular user or jazz_invincible or serenitysmiles as an example. Those users were well-known and people remember when and why they got frozen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nataurs For This Useful Post:

datalore (11-07-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    Starts at the bottom of the page, sorry should have elaborated that

Personally I dont see any harm talking about once known users and how they were frozen from a decade or more ago. Most of that info was public on the bd boards at the time and could even see the freeze reason from login page back then. I dont see any difference talking about that particular user or jazz_invincible or serenitysmiles as an example. Those users were well-known and people remember when and why they got frozen

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-07-2021),Daffodil (11-07-2021),nataurs (11-07-2021),Zenitsu (11-11-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    122d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    Ah right that makes sense, I must have missed the other messages deleted. I was mostly talking about my message that got deleted when I was referencing an older bd'er that had a similar thing happen like thyaen.

The said user was frozen for "buying/selling pets" in 2011, which I believe support will never unfreeze for considering how long ago it was. If someone did manage to get unfrozen for buying/selling on any account prior to 2018, I would very much like to know HOW Alice/Susan seem to not co-operate at all once any account is frozen for scamming or buying/selling after a certain amount of time
    Last edited by nataurs; 11-07-2021 at 10:36 PM.