40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m

Animal Crossing Happy Home Paradise Shouting Thread

omg, I do not have the brain to put together a proper discussion, but I took a lunch break for once and spent the entire time designing vacation homes for Eloise and Lucy and I am so excited and I love the freedom of designing rooms without needing to worry about tracking down the furniture (and paying for it) and god it's just great.

Come be excited with me!

Last edited by kittyray; 11-05-2021 at 04:21 PM.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Alister (11-05-2021),Cat Purrson (11-05-2021),Charmander (11-19-2021),Da Plushee Boree (11-15-2021),Herb (01-10-2022),Nattiee (11-13-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Friga asked me for a room to watch movies in. =D

(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (11-05-2021),kittyray (11-05-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'm SO into this expansion, definitely gonna be neglecting my actual island for the foreseeable future. I may or may not have a procreate document open with images of all my faves so I can sort them into roommate pairs hahaha

I like that everyone starts with Eloise so we can see all the different takes on that prompt! Here's mine

I also did Lucy, but went for a more haunted vibe. Looking now none of my photos actually show her room very well, but I love the cinematic closeups in their little montages lol

New friend Cephalobot

Pekoe's is an assault of patterns atm

And then I unlocked dividers, so playing with multiple rooms a bit! Don't have a picture that shows Gloria's bedroom, but I wanna change some things anyway

Judy is my first invitee from my actual island. Also I'm obsessed with the bootleg Care Bear plushies obvi

And THEN the ultimate jackpot, unlocked roommates haha. Blanche is the first villager I chose, so she asked first which wasn't ideal because I didn't have anyone in mind for her (hence the birth of the aforementioned procreate doc). Ended up using Étoile's amiibo and I'm happy with it! Two cloud-like friends with French names.

Last pic for now - this reno is phoned in because I was falling asleep, need to actually make it bigger and give them a real bedroom (atm there's just a narrow hallway at the side with bunkbeds at the end haha). But the day I unlocked roommates Rolf was on the beach, and I'd already found Marlo, soooooo

Mob base now has some muscle
    Last edited by Druid; 11-09-2021 at 06:03 PM.

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-19-2021),Cinnamoroll (11-12-2021),Ismira (11-15-2021),kittyray (11-09-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    i've been playing animal crossing NON STOP since the new update. the dlc has been everything, i spend so many hours just making houses every day lmao. i loved happy home designer so im so thrilled with this dlc!!

here's a few of my favorite houses i've done

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-23-2021),Cinnamoroll (11-13-2021),Druid (11-14-2021),Ismira (11-15-2021),kittyray (11-15-2021),Minerva (11-18-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-15-2021),Druid (11-15-2021),♥ honeycomb ♥ (11-15-2021),Ismira (11-15-2021),Minerva (11-18-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Uploaded some more! But then I also keep playing after going through screenshots so I'm constantly getting behind lol - even more to come after this and a few of these are already out of date, but still, some cute ones:

A messy lil artist loft for Hazel

Bakery for my one true love Merengue. I need to move Tia in with her too and expand - even with houses I know I'm gonna update almost right away I'm like pathologically incapable of just throwing stuff in and moving on? She needs to be comfortable for her one day alone ;-;

Cursed carnival energy for Peaches

Luxury hotel room for Zell - always torn between 'wide arial shot that actually shows the space' and 'close up because I caught the villager posing cute'

Speaking of close ups here's Chrissy dreaming of Francine (that was one of her mandatory items!! my heart can't take it). Need to upload more pictures because I found Zoe shortly after this and moved her in for an eternal pyjama party, so I'll post the updated space properly soon

And then speaking of roommates look at this match made in h̴̲̯̫̥̜͝e̸͚͉̤͖̻̹̓͊͆̑͝ͅa̶͖̾v ̶̢͙͙̝͓͉̈́̏ͅȅ̶̮̗̜͗͜͝n̶̢͈̤̑̏ ̢̞ - they have very different aesthetics so I left Cephalobot's ground floor as it was and made Coco an upstairs (which is pretty meh honestly, might play with it more once I unlock some more ruiny things)

Fairytale haven for Sherb

Last one for now - not sure going dark & modern was the best call for these two so I may go back and change things, but I love all the plants
    Last edited by Druid; 11-15-2021 at 05:33 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-23-2021),♥ honeycomb ♥ (11-18-2021),Ismira (11-16-2021),kittyray (11-15-2021),Minerva (11-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    50d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    Uploaded some more! But then I also keep playing after going through screenshots so I'm constantly getting behind lol - even more to come after this and a few of these are already out of date, but still, some cute ones:

A messy lil artist loft for Hazel

Bakery for my one true love Merengue. I need to move Tia in with her too and expand - even with houses I know I'm gonna update almost right away I'm like pathologically incapable of just throwing stuff in and moving on? She needs to be comfortable for her one day alone ;-;

Cursed carnival energy for Peaches

Luxury hotel room for Zell - always torn between 'wide arial shot that actually shows the space' and 'close up because I caught the villager posing cute'

Speaking of close ups here's Chrissy dreaming of Francine (that was one of her mandatory items!! my heart can't take it). Need to upload more pictures because I found Zoe shortly after this and moved her in for an eternal pyjama party, so I'll post the updated space properly soon

And then speaking of roommates look at this match made in h̴̲̯̫̥̜͝e̸͚͉̤͖̻̹̓͊͆̑͝ͅa̶͖̾v ̶̢͙͙̝͓͉̈́̏ͅȅ̶̮̗̜͗͜͝n̶̢͈̤̑̏ ̢̞ - they have very different aesthetics so I left Cephalobot's ground floor as it was and made Coco an upstairs (which is pretty meh honestly, might play with it more once I unlock some more ruiny things)

Fairytale haven for Sherb

Last one for now - not sure going dark & modern was the best call for these two so I may go back and change things, but I love all the plants
    Oh my god these are amazing... are we even playing the same game? ;______;

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

Druid (11-18-2021),♥ honeycomb ♥ (11-18-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I've been trying to pace myself and only do one a day.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

So right after I posted that I decided I'd do just one more for the evening and I honestly didn't feel super inspired by the theme/items (mostly just one of the required items clashed), but I did accidentally capture the transition and gave me a chuckle.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-23-2021),Druid (11-18-2021),♥ honeycomb ♥ (11-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    These are all so cute omg! I really am loving mob base. ;_;

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) Your shots are so cinematic and gorgeous, I haven't played the game but are they in-game or edited?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettyPink For This Useful Post:

Druid (11-18-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaron View Post
    Oh my god these are amazing... are we even playing the same game? ;______;
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPink View Post
    These are all so cute omg! I really am loving mob base. ;_;

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) Your shots are so cinematic and gorgeous, I haven't played the game but are they in-game or edited?
    You guyssss my ego ;-; thanks so much!
    They're not edited at all, I'm far too lazy for that. But I ammm super finicky with camera angles and spend an amount of time that's probably ridiculous trying to frame things just right haha

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Actually let's post some more now too!

Naomi was actually not on my list of who to take, & I had to reshuffle some roommate plans, but she made a request I couldn't say no to

Not crazy about how busy Marina's feels, but I was unwilling to compromise my pool flooring idea

..and with those two out of the way this becomes The Couples Edition lmao. First of all Tia has moved in with Merengue and all is well in the world. They have a rich and adorable history on my island so omg making them a shared home ;-;

Tammi is another long-time favourite and she and Shino are perfect for each other? And I'm obsessed with them. Actual interior photos in the spoiler because this other screenshot is just ;-;

Speaking of Tammi & Shino here they are visiting my new apparel shop, Hot Topic. Muffy really has the employee eyeroll down

Chrissy and Zoe both living in pyjamas inspired a slumber party vibe

Picking a roommate for Eloise had the challenge of making me excited about their house even though I don't especially care about Eloise, but Savannah solved everything

Apple & Lily also get a spa

For some reason I absolutely could not stop taking photos of Bam and Bianca?

& finally, rare exterior shot for Judy & Cleo because this carousel is everything

Last edited by Druid; 11-18-2021 at 01:23 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-23-2021),kittyray (11-18-2021),Minerva (11-18-2021)