DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I only remember a few select dreams(aka those hormonal, nightmare, euphoric, etc ones) but the rest of them tend to fade away in my mind after a few days.

Although, if I eat sugar before bed my dreams are WILD. And those dreams tend to stay in my memory for longer than a few days. So, what I eat before bed does seem to impact my memory retention of dreams.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to morecoffeepls For This Useful Post:

Druid (06-30-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    I tend to remember recurrent dreams. I dream the same things over and over again, but it's usually in the spawn of a couple of months. Me and my BF used to keep a dreams journal and we read it to each other when we saw each other. We stopped doing it when we moved in together, but it'd be fun to try and write them again!

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I do, my sleep schedule if often out of whack.

But when I am able to sleep long enough to dream, I remember them. 7/10 times I'm having like some weird or horrifying nightmare. SO I don't really think about them when I wake up, rather I ignore them. The 3/10 that are good I'll jot down in a dream journal so that I can read them back if I ever want a boost!
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I dream pretty much every night, and most of them are extremely lucid. Like to the point I can remember exact details down to the second. It's also weirded me out a bit because I'd heard that it's impossible to "read" text found in dreams, and yet I can do so just fine and have no problem remembering what stuff says after waking up.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    The other day I had an hilarious dream lol

I dreamt I woke up and had to some errands ony to realize I was late to work, so I was like hurriying up, preparing and dressing and then ready to go out. Backpack checked, clothes checked, money checked, go go go!!

And then I REALLY woke up and IT WAS LATE! I was like "No shit I was already going out, noooo again please!" lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    I remember most of my dreams! They're seriously like movies. I had a dream I was Will Smith (I'm a girl lol) and I learned something about the government that I shouldn't have so they were after me. When I explained the dream to my friend, they said it was literally the plot of the movie "Enemy of the State" but I've never seen that movie! Freaking nuts.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    When I remember them it's usually really terrible nightmares. I very rarely seem to have happy dreams which is a bummer. It gets way worse when I'm stressed or upset so it's been pretty rough lately. I did notice it got a bit better when I started doing meditation before sleep but I fell off with that. I should pick it up again...

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I used to have a notepad that I would record dreams in, but I haven't used it in a long time/forgot where it was. I usually remember most of my dreams after I wake up, but may forget them over time/only remember very small details unless I write them down (in which case, I can recall them again in detail without the notepad). Sometimes my dreams can feel pretty lengthy.

The contents in them are either trauma-related or just very surreal (or a combination of both), and there are some things that may also reoccur from time to time (some examples I can think of would be claw machines and exploring abandoned places). With the surreal stuff, there will often be these entire detailed landscapes and places that stick with me when I wake up. Off the top of my head, some of these would include an entire college university that consists of separate small buildings for classrooms that all float on water in some kind of massive pool and a very solarpunk-esque city with a lengthy rectangular reflection pool towards the center with people that transport to and fro by riding on flying motorbikes.

Or there's just dreams like the one I had where I was on a pirate ship that had a giant crate full of Kentucky Fried Chicken that could be launched out of the cannon on the top deck.

On rare occasion, I'll have a bad nightmare where I'll wake up in a cold sweat, but luckily those have not yet occurred after I graduated from college.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I remember the majority of my dreams
    Most of my recurring nightmares involve tornadoes when I’m at my parents house.
    I’ve also had dreams that would come true and almost be like deja vu but that hasn’t happened in a while. I wish I could dream the winning lottery numbers
    @(you need an account to see links) - I’m so sorry most of your dreams are bad definitely recommend meditating before bed again. A journal can also help as sometimes you can begin to control what happens and maybe you can stop them as you’re dreaming them!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Anyone ever get sleep paralysis though?...horrible. I've had it a few times. I guess my eyes are open completely but I'm still dreaming. So once I wokedreamed a guy in a panda suit sneaking in my closet. Woke up and saw it was my black and white hoodie. Another one, I wokedreamed a claw scratching its way into my room. Woke up and saw it was a shark painting I made. Crazy. And I promise I don't do drugs, guys lol.