Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I usually only remember nightmares

Or the occassional super-weird dream.
    I'm also unsure if I'm a candidate for sleep paralysis or if I dream to have it.
    I often "dreamed" in the last couple months I was waking up in my room during the night, but couldn't move. I saw shadows creeping up to me, coming from my desk. But I don't remember anything else from that. It's weird.
    I really hope whatever it is is not something to stay, because sleep is a thing I actually like and kind of a "safe space" for me usually, and I really don't want to be scared of sleeping on top of my mind being an anxious mess already.
    - Call me Sieben -

Might struggle with social interactions and language barriers occasionally, please bare with me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    68d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Yes I do remember my dreams! Not all but most. I don't dream often though these days.
    I've had dreams where I've woken up to go to the toilet and something and then decide to go back into the dream and continue dreaming haha
    There are certain dream scenes I still remember from dreams I had when I was a child

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14d 22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Yeah I remember the dreams I have every night. I don't write them down though as too lazy.
    Maybe sounds a bit strange but I love dreaming and didn't realise how much they made my day better until I went through a bad period of insomnia and fragmented sleep due to health issues.
    I get to see my loved ones that have died again, friends that I lost contact with and do crazy things I'd never be able to real life. I even get dreams where I re-live situations in my life that I regretted and do it right.
    I do have bad dreams now and then though but it's not often and they usually help me realise things that I didn't quite know myself and took for granted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kez_min For This Useful Post:

Druid (06-28-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i usually only remember my nightmares in uncomfortable detail but i tend to forget most my normal dreams or just don't remember them at all within an hour or two of waking up :sadge:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I usually don't remember them most of the time. If I do remember any it is right after I wake up and that doesn't always work. I usually forget them quickly. I do have a tendency to remember patterns though in my dreams. Like for a while there I just kept having dreams about people getting their heads chopped off :c Glad that isn't happening anymore.

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by kez_min View Post
    Yeah I remember the dreams I have every night. I don't write them down though as too lazy.
    Maybe sounds a bit strange but I love dreaming and didn't realise how much they made my day better until I went through a bad period of insomnia and fragmented sleep due to health issues.
    I get to see my loved ones that have died again, friends that I lost contact with and do crazy things I'd never be able to real life. I even get dreams where I re-live situations in my life that I regretted and do it right.
    I do have bad dreams now and then though but it's not often and they usually help me realise things that I didn't quite know myself and took for granted.
    100% agree! honestly the vast majority of my dreams are like, some kind of vague feeling of closeness with people i care about. if I could get that 'holding someone I love but can't hold irl for whatever reason' feeling on demand you'd never get me out of bed. the more visual/story based/adventury ones are a lot less common, but cool to experience too. the only negative is how hard they all are to hold on to once awake

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

kez_min (07-05-2022),kittyray (06-29-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't

And sometimes the things I dream about, end up happening... Creepy

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Just as others, I remember some, but not all.
    But, there are only THREE dreams that I remember fully and have stuck with me for many years. I was a nightmare and the other two just being...weird lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I will say I had a dream the other night I was able to get a glitched pet in neo though lol 😆 If only it was real!

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Okay so lately, I’ve been having very vivid dreams and I only remember them for about an hour or two after I wake up because I’ve been sleeping so deeply lately. I recently discovered “brown noise” and how …. Quiet it makes my brain feel. I’ve been sleeping with it on every night for the last week or so and wow. That shit does wonders!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)