6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    omg i had a lucid dream last night where i was hanging out with some old friends (with dream logic) and at some point I announced that I was lucid dreaming and then one of my friend was like "that's cool" and acted completely chill about being merely a figment of my imagination.
    The level of chill upon the self-awareness of being a piece of imagination of your friend is what I now strive to be.

I also had a lucid dream a couple days ago, but I always just end up turning everything into the world of ATLA. I like explore around and go with the adventure my mind decides to throw me in after that using the dream I was having before.
    Unfortunately, I had watched one too many Look-See videos, and I ended up with a weird-ass dream that was a crossover of the CryptTV universe and ATLA. For some reason was at a party in a haunted ship (similar to the one in Okami, that's the best way I can explain it) in the middle of a garden, because of the dream I was having before I realized I was dreaming. It was some fucked up shit, but hey it was fun and didn't fully turn into a nightmare like some other lucid dreams that go out of hand.
    Last edited by Danny Phantom; 01-09-2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Fixing some run-on sentences
    Amazing userbar by the talented (you need an account to see links)

P O L T E R G E I S T

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-09-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    If they're either really pleasant, or really spooky, then yes, I remember them.

I used to have recurrent dreams when I was younger. Like, for example, I would dream about me driving in a highway, wake up, and then dream with same scene months later just I left it. Like continuing watching a movie or something.

I also have dreams where something really enjoyable or exciting is happening and I think 'I hope this isn't a dream! Is this real?', then touch something like a wall or an utility pole to confirm, and the texture feels so real in my dream! Then I'm like 'So this is real, sweet!'. But when I wake up I'm like 'Ah shit, it wasn't', lmao. It also happens that just when I'm about to do or experience something really great my dream begins to collapse and I wake up, lmfao.

Recently I had a dream where for some reason I gave a rather great speech, and when I woke up I thought 'My brain really came up with that well structured speech while I was asleep? Awesome.'.

I also have this recurring nightmare where like, a volcano erupts and there's rocks and lava and fire falling from the sky everywhere, or the stars begin to fall and weird shit with tons of lights happen in the sky. It's like the end of the world lmao, it's horrifying.

Talking about dreams is fun!
    Last edited by Pinecone; 01-10-2022 at 03:55 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinecone For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (01-10-2022),Gato (01-11-2022),kittyray (01-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by alikprohor View Post
    Just like your spouse, I can't remember my dreams. Perhaps it's because I don't dream that often. Do you think I should be worried about not dreaming?
    I don't think there's anything to be worried about! I know many people who don't remember their dreams c:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    I also have dreams where something really enjoyable or exciting is happening and I think 'I hope this isn't a dream! Is this real?', then touch something like a wall or an utility pole to confirm, and the texture feels so real in my dream! Then I'm like 'So this is real, sweet!'. But when I wake up I'm like 'Ah shit, it wasn't', lmao. It also happens that just when I'm about to do or experience something really great my dream begins to collapse and I wake up, lmfao.
    Ooooooh this reminds me of a different recurring thing I get - I semi-often have dreams where I kiiiind of know/suspect it's a dream, but where I'm finding a bunch of things I've lost irl and I'm convinced I'll be able to keep whatever I hold onto. Obviously this isn't true, but there's always a few seconds when I wake up and I'm still in that sleep-confusion state where I realize they're gone and am disappointed. It makes the dream feel so high stakes while it's happening too, I never have a bag or anything so trying to hold things in my arms and prioritizing what to take and what to put down gets really stressful. Sometimes once awake I remember a particular thing I was trying to keep, more often though I forget it all pretty much right away. What I typically do remember is whether or not it was actually stuff I used to have. It sometimes is, like a toy I lost as a kid or a necklace that broke, but much more often it isn't anything real. It'll still be really specific though, and while I'm still in the dream it 100% feels like something I used to have, remember well, and have missed for a long time.

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

Gato (01-11-2022),Pinecone (01-11-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    Ooooooh this reminds me of a different recurring thing I get - I semi-often have dreams where I kiiiind of know/suspect it's a dream, but where I'm finding a bunch of things I've lost irl and I'm convinced I'll be able to keep whatever I hold onto. Obviously this isn't true, but there's always a few seconds when I wake up and I'm still in that sleep-confusion state where I realize they're gone and am disappointed. It makes the dream feel so high stakes while it's happening too, I never have a bag or anything so trying to hold things in my arms and prioritizing what to take and what to put down gets really stressful. Sometimes once awake I remember a particular thing I was trying to keep, more often though I forget it all pretty much right away. What I typically do remember is whether or not it was actually stuff I used to have. It sometimes is, like a toy I lost as a kid or a necklace that broke, but much more often it isn't anything real. It'll still be really specific though, and while I'm still in the dream it 100% feels like something I used to have, remember well, and have missed for a long time.
    OMG SAME! I too have dreams where for some reason I want to take some objects from the dream world to the real world with me! But naturally I can't, lmfao. It's so disappointing!
    I used to dream about finding a HUGE amount of coins on the street, or a HUGE amount of dollar bills on the drain. I would take as many as I could and run away thinking 'I'm rich, I'm rich!', but just as I'm on my getaway I wake up all frustrated that I lost all my fake dream currency, lmfao.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinecone For This Useful Post:

Gato (01-11-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I've also had finding dreams, but also can't think of any specific examples, although I've never had them as a lucid dream.

I also have dreams where I bump into people I've lost touch with over the years, and it's always kind of sad when I wake up.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (01-12-2022),Druid (02-28-2022),Gato (01-11-2022),Pinecone (01-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't even remember last week bro but if I could remember dreams I'd either be utterly horrified or quite astonished at the vibrancy and depth my subconscious has and is able to manifest in dreamstate.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I feel like I only remember nightmares, which sucks. I've considered keeping a dream journal to try to remember more but I'm too lazy lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    yes, and pretty vividly, at least if i think about them early on in the day. last night i dreamed i found a litter of kittens, all black except one orange one, and i was fawning over them lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    If I have a nightmare I try my best to forget about it, especially when I wake up in the moment of having them. Mostly though, I don't really remember most of my dreams, not unless they stand out or are super bizarre.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue