DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I love to dream.. though I don't very often. blame the ganja. When I do dream though.. It's an experience for sure and tires me out. They're always real life, and I always realize I'm in the dream, and that I can do things. A quick example of one: I was at work for a place from 10 years ago, but the building didn't exist anymore. myself and coworkers were working side by side, and I had this though like, what the f, how are we working here? So I pulled one of my coworkers aside and said, we can't be here, this place doesn't exist. He asked what i meant and I'm like, we shouldn't be here, the building turned into something else, this place doesn't exist anymore. Woke up a little bit after, completely drained like I worked a night shift.
    Another example would be controlling the weather, with hand movements. one time I was flying and landed. I needed to go back up but didn't know how until I was like, oh right, I have to jump. It didn't work at first, but when I finally got off the ground and hovering in the air, I woke up.
    I have dreams about things that happen in life (do I know that? nope). My latest one was to do with covid. I wrote down all the key images I saw, and one by one they popped up (over the course of a year and a bit, in order). Could it have been my mind thinking about them more because of the dream, and maybe subconsciously looking for them? Maybe. if I were the one that pointed all these things out myself. It wasn't me that brought these pieces of my dream to my attention, I was the one that flipped back through my notes to confirm.
    I can sometimes get back to the same dream if I don't move from the position I was in after I woke up and have time to think about it to fall back asleep on.
    I've had a dream that my friend had too. normally when I dream of friends, I reach out to make sure if they're ok, just in case. this time i did and she told me to wait and said her dream first and then i said mine. they were nearly identical, and it involved her fiancee getting injured (whom I knew and couldn't ask myself if he was ok. lol. reasons. ), and us both crying. weird. I might have more later if I remember.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Another thing that happens is dreams where I'm not myself and I'm not actively making any decisions. I'm sort of just along for the ride, watching a movie from the perspective of a character and only aware of some of their thoughts/motivations, with little-to-no influence. I'm aware that the situation isn't real (sometimes on a meta level like the person I'm possessing will play-acting in some way), but I rarely actually realize it's a dream proper, and I don't know why, because it never occurs to me what else it could be.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (11-10-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I often do remember my dreams, but often only certain aspects of them. Some nights I feel like my dreams are very long and encompassing. It’s like there are various layers to them and I only remember certain layers. I have to take Benadryl daily for allergies/skin issues, and I find I often have very vivid dreams. Can’t have allergies if you’re not conscious. LOL just kidding… but yeah, I know that many people claim they have very vivid dreams when they take certain medications. If I take a Robax and a Benadryl (as I often do bc I have a bad back), then I have deep sleeps with usually crazy dreams. But I have noticed the crazier the dream, the less of it I remember. I just always know it was a wild one, but I can’t remember the full story as to why. Kinda frustrating but such is life

I’ve contemplated starting a dream journal. Just to try to consciously remember my dreams more, and to try and see if it’s reflective of my mental health and moods.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-11-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Unfortunately, yes. I have been plagued by multiple vivid, violent nightmares almost every single day since childhood. It has a horrible impact on my sleep and nothing I've done has helped. Horror movie levels of plot and action, and tons of fear or anxiety pumped in. Nothing like watching your family members or pets get dismembered several nights.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yup, lately there's been a sharp rise in dreams about high-school friends I'm sadly no longer in contact with which always puts me in a funk when I wake up.

Or the other weird one, you ever have "one of those dreams" about someone you know and wake up attracted to them? Idk what kind of lose wire is rattling around under the hood there but those are extra unhelpful when you're just trying to have a normal day I could have been flying. Or battling space pirate lizards but nope, here's the urge to see what they're up to on Facebook all day while you cook ramen or get work done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Remy For This Useful Post:

Pinecone (01-10-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    I normally don't dream and even more rare have nightmares, these last ones unfortunately seems to compensate the long free time of nightmares because they tend to be pretty scary :/

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Dude yes, almost every time. Apparently I talk in my sleep too so that's great. )) I hope I'm not embarrassing myself...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I very rarely remember my dreams, I don't know why

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I remember my dreams 90% of the nights, and honestly I don't like it at all. Most of my dreams are negative. Not always bad enough to be called nightmares, but almost always very uncomfortable. It's like that for years now, and I've been trying to see if I can take care of it somehow (through different therapies). No luck so far.

In the past when I was quite young I tried to lucid dream, with not much success. I think I managed to do it once. I still remember a lot of the "if x happens, you are in a dream" rules though lol.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    i remember most if not all of my dreams!! it's kinda lame though because i have chronic night terrors, so most of my dreams are. not very nice. always super vivid and detailed and it always feels like its been going on FOREVER. but the more "normal" dreams are always rly fuckin weird lmao. i used to be able to lucid dream a lot, its a lot more difficult now but i can still manage it some nights!!

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა